Meeting the Queen

PRP: A little bit of hocus pocus part 2a
Sep 18, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022
PRP: A little big of Hocus Pocus Part 2b
Sep 18, 2022 - Sep 28, 2022
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan sat in the bed of the truck, Next to him laid his spear. The end now wrapped in a leather sheath. He looked to the spear and thought back to all those he had killed, and to those who had survived. One such person sat in the front seat of this truck, driving him to meet the Queen. "How much longer," Spartan asks into the back window.

A
    Alian

Jack looked at spartan and then at Rust, since he was now interested in how much longer

PRE

Rust parks along the curb and checks his tomtom. "We are here." Then hops out of his truck; locking it once Jack is out. Rust leads the way into Treasured. It's the first time he has seen the Queen since he warned her of impending doom.

Doom fell. Rust had a mind to tell her 'I told you so'. But that was no way to treat a Queen. Not in front of guests.

The antique shop appears quiet from the outside and looking through the glass door, the three fae can see that a young woman with raven hair stands behind the counter apparently reading a book.

Rust doesn't recognize her as the Winter Queen though.

A
    Alian

Jack looks at the shop and young women and then at Rust.

"Is this the right place?"

PRE

"Yes." Is all he says before entering the shop and approaching the counter. Rust looks the girl up and down. Has she been touched by the Fae?

The girl appears to be around 18 or 19 and looks up as Rust enters and smiles politely, placing her book down on the counter.

"Good day, sir, is there something I can help with?" Her voice has a slight Russian accent that is nowhere near as harsh as Katrin's.

PRE

And she is lovely.

"Yes, I was looking for Ms. Byeli. I have a nice piece to offer her, and we have done business before."

I shall not tell a lie. I shall not tell a lie.

"Is she in today; Miss?"
    Learning the pretty thing's name and the Queen's location would both do nicely. Maybe he could get a number too?

S
    Spartan

The big man was getting frustrated. He looked to the smaller woman and thought of the women in the pits. And how quickly this woman would be broken across the Amazons' knee. Spartan then did a rare thing then, he got a small smile across his weathered face.

"I'm afraid she is meeting with a business associate at the Four Seasons Hotel," the girl offers without any thought of whom this could be or what it was for. Naive would be a very appropriate word.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.