Having told Elanah to meet him at Cat's brothel, and to bring her dog, Konstantin waits in the same private room he tends to reserve for business-oriented meetings. He has already fed from one of the girls and now simply awaits his guest.

Elanah walks up to Cat's brothel with Ash on his leash. She again tells the door people that she is here to see Mr. K and follows into the building. As she walks she thinks about last time they had met and how her training had been a dramatic failure. Elanah also remembered watching Mr. K feed, and the taste of his blood, and the look on the girls face. Elanah snapped out of it as she walked through the door to See Konstantin. Ash was skiddish around the big Russian at first but then he seemed to calm down. "Hello Sir," Elanah said.

"Hello, Elanah," Konstantin says. "Have you fed this evening?"

"No Sir I apologize I have not. My mind has been Elsewhere." Elanah said, her voice was quieter then normal and she had an odd look on her face...

Konstantin notices Elanah's unusual demeanor, but chooses to not pry. "Let me take care of that, then," he says.

Konstantin picks up the room's phone and tells Cat to send Irena. Within a minute, there is a soft knock on the door, and a thin, pretty young woman enters. She is blonde, dressed in a short, sheer gown. Konstantin speaks to her briefly in Russian and the woman goes to stand near Elanah, looking downward.

Elanah looks to the woman and lifts her chin to make eye contact with her. Elanah looks into her eyes and peers through her. Elanah's eyes flash as she activates her Auspex. Her senses are hightened as she sinks her fangs into the woman's neck. The woman braces herself as there is a mix of pleasure and pain. Exquisite, exquisite pain. Elanah feels the woman's body shudder and her legs lose their station. Elanah takes the woman's weight and carries her over to the couch to lay her down. Elanah closes the wound and turns back to Konstantin, her fangs still out but a look of satisfaction on her face. The predator within her is showing its satiated. "Thank you sir." Elanah says and retracts her fangs.

Konstantin had watched attentively as Elanah has fed, and when Elanah looks back at him, she sees his expression of pleasure, and excitement.

"You are most welcome," he replies.

After Konstantin has had one of Cat's staff remove the girl to her room, he locks the door to the meeting room so he and Elanah will not be disturbed.

"I am impressed with how you have gotten the dog to calm around you," he tells Elanah. "You have been studying the way of animals, yes? Do you think you are ready to try again, to learn this power?"

"I would like that very much." Elanah said as she looked to the Russian, making Eye contact with him. Her voice is still quiet and her face goes back to being sullen but her eyes have a small fire burning behind them.

Konstantin nods, still having enjoyed watching Elanah feed. "So, do you want to try to release your Beast enough to let it speak while keeping it leashed? Or would you like to try the other way?"

Konstantin rather hopes she will go the Beast route, as he will be more ready for that this time.

Elanah thought for a second said, "Perhaps it would be best to try to call on my inner beast." Elanah wanted to taste the Russians blood again but felt it would be unwise to have any more out of fear of becoming addicted or connected to him. But it did taste good...

Konstantin nods, pleased. "This time, first let us have you remove all your weapons. Then we can begin."

Elanah did as was asked and removed her weapons, all of them. Several knives, her gun, a few throwing knives and both of her Balisongs. "Very well..." Elanah hunkered down and looked into Asher's eyes and called up her demon. Not letting it entirely off of its leash but calling it up to use its voice. "Asher I am Your Alpha..."

Konstantin watches closely as Elanah attempts to invoke her Beast, his own Beast growling in response.

Once again, Elanah needs to make two sets of rolls.

The first, Resolve + Composure, is for the (wo)Man. The second, Wits + Blood Potency, is for the Beast. Since she is prepared for this, the Reseolve + Composure checks gets a +1 bonus.

Roll once a turn for each, until you've got 10 total successes for one or the other. Which one gets there determines whether Elanah is successful in drawing upon her Beast but keeping it leashed, or whether the Beast takes control.

Elanah, 6 Turns

Elanah's Beast 10 Turns

Elanah is successfully able to rouse her inner Beast while still maintaining control. She can't keep herself from growling, and Ash's ears perk up.

Roll Manipulation + Animal Ken + 1 for Elanah to activate Feral Whispers. She can use WP if she wishes.

Animal Whispers, Failure

Elanah attempts to call up the voice of her beast and cannot. And her frustration is evident on her face. Plainly evident. "I am sorry Sir, but I cannot." She says with a tired look on her face.

"Nonsense," Konstantin says. "We do not give up. We try this again, with the blood." He takes out his knife and slices the tip of his thumb. "I will speak with your dog while giving you drop of blood, you will feel the blood change like before, try again."

Feral Whispers... Finally

Elanah took the drop of blood in her mouth as she listened to Konstantin speak to Asher. The taste of the vitae was exhilarating. But there was something different this time. The mix of the words, the blood, Konstantin's teachings and sheer determination she felt something change. She looks to Konstantin and gets a feral smile. She then looks to the dog and says, "Asher, I am your Alpha. You will Follow Me."

Konstantin nods and smiles as he sees the dog respond to Elanah's words. "Very good, yes." Normally, he reacts to displays of the Beast pretty much as other Kindred do, but there is something he finds intriguing about seeing her channel and master her Beast in this way... watching another predator at work, dominating a lesser beast, he feels not unlike as he did earlier, watching her feed.

Elanah stands and looks to at Konstantin. On her face is a look that is a mix of pride, primal strength and lust(?). "Thank you Hound Kontantin, I could not have done it without your tutelage."

Elanah chews her lip for a moment and looks to Asher. The dog nods to her. "Now it is time for me to keep my side of the bargain." Elanah walks up to the Savage and, with blood red lips, kisses the Priscus with fervor and passion.

Surprised but pleased, Konstantin returns Elanah's kiss with equal passion, growling as he does so. He stands and holds her much smaller body in his strong hands. He allows the Blush of Life to activate as he does so, so as to respond as a man rather than as a corpse dead for well over 200 years.

Elanah pulls away and moves behind and to the left of the Russian. She speaks softly, "Now, close your eyes." pause "Shut out everything but the sound of my voice" pause. "Now reach out with your ears, you are a predator, here your pray." pause "Listen to the Asher's heart beating." pause "Listen for the woman upstairs servicing a customer." pause "Listen to Cat counting money" pause "100" pause "200" pause "300"... "Do you hear them..."

Though distracted by other thoughts for a moment, Konstantin is soon enough able to refocus his attention on Elanah's words. He attempts to stretch his perceptions to their limits... and to use his blood to push beyond them.

Elanah can roll Manipulation + Expression to try to explain the discipline to Konstantin in a manner that will help him access it. That is followed by him making an Int + Occult roll, +1 if she shares her blood while activating her own Heightened Senses.

Yaddle she is not

Elanah blinks her eyes and they begin to take on a shine. Elanah bares her fangs and pricks her finger letting out a small amount of precious vitae out. Elanah wraps her arms around the Russian's neck and runs her finger along the Russians lips, "Now Open your eyes and See as your predator sees..."

Konstantin licks the blood from Elanah's fingers, wanting more even while his mind tells him to draw back. With a growl, he composes himself and focuses on the change in her blood as she enhances her senses.

expanding the senses

Konstantin notices the sounds in question, those and so much more. With the Blush of Life active, his sense of smell kicks in, sharpened.... he smells the scent of Elanah's dog, and of the leather she wears, and of her blood. He reaches out and feels the skin of her neck, then the texture of her hair, in more detail than he'd experienced even when alive.

"This... this is... so much..." he says, almost dumbstruck by the influx of information... nearly overwhelming, yet so intriguing.

"Calm yourself Sir, you will be overwhelmed if you take in too much." Elanah says as her skin is electrified by his touch. "Slow yourself and focus, You senses are cycling as you learn harness this. Focus on one thing, just one sense." She instructs as she tilts her head into the Russian Bears touch.

Konstantin immediately grasps the truth of Elanah's words, recognizing how close to overwhelming he was finding the sudden expansion of his senses. With an effort, he focuses them close, and focuses away from the sounds and the scents, focusing instead on just one sense, touch.

He continues to touch Elanah's hair and skin, and when she leans into his touch, he feels it as intensely as if she'd slammed into him. He looks at her, sees the expression on her face, feels how she responds to his touch... and suddenly he understands some of her moodiness of the recent past.

"You have wanted this, yes?" he asks, running his fingers down the line of her jaw, the front of her throat, along her collarbone.

"Yes Sir," Elanah says with a hushed breathless tone feeling his fingers trace lines of burning across her flesh. Her enhanced sense of touch lights makes his touch feel of ecstasy rich fire.. "But... I wish ... I want... to serve you." Her words are soft, quiet and unsure. "I am unsure how to phrase it."

"Serve me," he says, is voice low, a growl, but one of delight, not aggression. "Serve in what way?"

He continues to touch Elanah, delighting in the touch of her hair, and in hearing the tremor in her voice.

"This is very odd for me, being unsure in my words. I want you to control me..." Elanah attempted to explain, she then cursed in Hebrew and looked back to Konstantin. "Sir, if you and I are together even just tonight, how will this affect my entry into the Invictus? If I am allowed to join I do not want people to think it was due to us being together." Doubt and worry trace over Elanah's brow...

Konstantin feels his heart pound. He is excited by the idea of claiming Elanah, whom he regards as strong despite her obvious vulnerabilities.

"Let others think what they will, and do not worry on their thoughts," Konstantin tells Elanah, his gaze meeting hers. "If you succeed in joining the Invictus, you will do so on your own merits. You have chosen Lady Knight Regina Pia as your sponsor. The lady knight will be demanding, and I will not interfere with that."

Konstantin sita and pulls Elanah onto his lap, straddling him. He holds her by the hips, his grip strong. "You say you want me to control you. I take that as you wish to give yourself to me, and for me to take you as mine, and to order you. This is correct?"

Elanah's worries have been dealt with, If Konstatin says all will be fine then all will be fine

The feeling of his grip tight on her hips excites her as she feels his fingers dig into her hips. "My Loyalty Is to The Invictus and to My Meister Lady Knight Pia, but in the bedroom I wish to be yours" Elanah grinds her hips forward "... Master."

"Not just in bed," Konstantin says firmly, his eyes locked on Elanah's as he holds her in place, restricting the movements of her hips. "I am not Daeva, just wanting to fuck. I own whores if I cared about just fucking. If you would share my bed, you will need to give me more than your body."

"Kindred are like a pack," Konstantin explains. "The weak obey the strong. The Gangrel, we do not hide this behind words, as do other clans, but all are the same. I am loyal to the Invictus, and to the Prince. There will be no conflict there, your duty to me or to them... but if you wish to be my mate, you will need to obey me, show me respect. To do otherwise would make me appear weak, and others will not respect me, or you. If you obey me, others will see me as strong. Show me respect, and you gain respect... others will respect me, and as my mate, they will also respect you. And you will have my protection, so long as you do not dishonor me...but I will demand that respect and that obedience, in bed and out.

"If you give yourself to me, you will be my mate, not just someone I fuck. You will need to serve the Lady Knight and the Invictus, and you will obey the Prince and his laws, but it will also be clear you belong to me. That is how it must be, if you wish to give yourself to me.

"Is that what you wish, Elanah?" he asks, his gaze hungry, his grip so strong as to be almost painful, his flesh hot.

"I will be loyal to you until my final death, As long as this Oath does not conflict with my oath to The Lady Knight or The First Estate." And with that Elanah ground her hips again and passionately kissed the Russian savage.

"And I will hold you to that," Konstantin growls as he returns Elanah's kiss with equal passion. He stands as he does so and carries Elanah over to the conference table, pushing her down on its surface, not brutal but also not gentle. His kisses and touch are likewise rough, primal, and after a few moments, he starts to tear at Elanah's clothing without concern for zippers or buttons, wanting to see her body, and now.

As Elanah hits the table she feels her muscles tighten up. She lets out a small laugh of excitement and writhes as her clothes are ripped free of her. As she feels his force and strength the only word she lets slip from her mouth is "Harder..."

Elanah looks to her mate, and sees the promise in his eyes. That he will keep her safe and protect her. But she also sees the demand of her loyalty. Elanah kicks off her boots as best as she can and lays before Konstantin, naked and wanting. She is only adorned in her dog tags and a hungry look.

Konstantin takes a few moments to study Elanah's form, but says nothing, the time for words past as he and Elanah start to communicate on a much more primal level.

<<Fade to black.>>