Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Apartment checking

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Erica heads to Tim's former apartment, after having made sure to dress in a smart suit and adjust her hair to give herself a formal apperance, as well as buying a neat looking suitcase.. It would hopefully help with what she had in mind. Once she reached the apartment building, she glanced around for any sort of reception.

Its fairly quiet this time of the day and Erica needs to gain entry through the voice buzzer on the main entrance.

Erica steps up and taps the buzzer, speaking into it after she recieves a reply, if no reply comes then she speaks into it anyway. "Hello, I'm Sarah Tapping. I need to speak to you about one of your clients, a mr.." She pauses as if dredging the name up from memory. "Lovejoy."

A few moments follow and a click is heard as the door is unlocked from somewhere inside.

Erica enters, walking around slowly and looking for an office or reception she can head into. Once found she does inside enter, or knock on the door if needed.

"Can I help you miss?" An older man dressed in a well-pressed pair of pants and shirt waits for Erica/Sarah to approach. He has an easy smile and a bald spot being covered by just the smattering of a comb-over.

"Good morning Sir, and yes, I hope so. I'd like to speak to mr Lovejoy please, if he's available." Erica gives a friendly, but reserved smile.

The man's eyes suddenly looks sad and sorrowful but keeps it from affecting his voice, which is resolute and steady.

"I am dreadfully sorry miss, Mr. Lovejoy died recently."

Erica blinks and lowers her head, nodding respectfully. "Then I'm sorry to hear that, it does explain a few things though. I'm sorry to trouble you further, but did he share his apartment with anyone I could leave a message for or contact later?"

Let me know if I need to roll at any point for this FC.

The man slowly shakes his head.

"No, I'm afraid he lived alone. He did have a lady-friend I believe and were planning on settling down. Shame really. He was quite the character. Wanted to be a stand-up comedian but had bouts of nervousness."

As the man chats away, Erica gets the idea that many people do not tend to give him the time of day.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread