Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Awkward Moments

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

<<That's pretty,>> Vinny jokes, completely devoid of any humour understanding how severe this situation could get of any of the three wolves snap. He had to remain calm even in the face of monsters.

Hell, he done it every day he shaved.

<<Who was this man?>> Perhaps I could shake.... Vinny stops thinking, just in case. He still wasn't quite sure what some spirits could and couldn't do.

L

The ridden doesn't seem to react at all at Vinny's slight joke, <<He did not tell me his name. But he was...distinctive, canines pronounced even while wearing his human skin...jutting over his bottom lip. He was with a woman he called Jo.>>

s
    stegatops

Joshua cocks an eyebrow at the other two Uratha, seeing whether or not they recognize who the spirit is talking about. He does his best to stay focused on the here-and-now. Just talking to that thing makes his skin crawl. It isn't natural and it isn't where it belongs and his instincts are telling him he should do something about it.

It makes Joshua think of his Change and the spirit urging him to jump. And it pisses him off.

<What do you want from us, magath?> he asks, a little forced. The last word rolls of his tongue like a curse and stings his throat.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

<<I do not know either of these individuals. What is it you want?>> Vincent enquires with the Ridden. If he could get information, then perhaps he could find a way to avoid this conflict of interests and settle a dispute before it became dangerous.

L

Charlie doesn't display any sign of recognizing the man the ridden described either. Though he seems to have grown even more timid with the Ridden's arrival, seemingly unwilling to so much as speak.

<<I am here to deliver a message. Your kind...so insufferable, decrepit, sure that what you are doing is right. The Hisil was violated while you stood buy. The Spirits who fled to this side of the Gauntlet chased away by your kind, punished for your own failures. I was attacked on Tur by one of your people. Judgement...is forthcoming.>>

In order to avoid possible continuity issues I am going to say that this thread takes place before The Tur, Hisil Side Meeting.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent takes the threat and washes it around in his mouth for a bit. He takes out a cigarette and lights it, letting the smoke waft up his nose and calm his mind before speaking.

<<Judgement? Judge-Ment? We are Forsaken. We have already been judged! I have no idea whom attacked you on this site but if they violated Tur then let the Lunes decide their fate and let those of us who care for this world fix it without such paltry threats!>>

s
    stegatops

Joshua, disgusted with the whole exchange, stops speaking in First Tongue. "I'm just trying to figure out why we're talking to a magath on the wrong side of the gauntlet."

He looks to Charlie and Last Laugh. "Are we done here?"

L

The amalgam simply laughed softly, walking up and stopping when he stood directly between the two. His voice soft, almost sinister. <<Not all denizens of the Hisil are willing to accept Luna's judgments.>> And then he keeps on going, walking away without a backwards glance.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent watches the Ridden leave and pictures his face before turning to Johsua and Charlie.

"Well, that was unexpected. You both alright," he enquires, more to Charlie than Joshua who seemed capable of holding his own.

L

"Yeah, I'm fine..." though he certainly seems rather uncomfortable now.

"What do you think it was talking about?"

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last