Ended
Watch

Awkward Moments

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    s
    stegatops

"Not like that. I don't know anything about Sacramento." He pauses for a second, considering how to explain. "Hmmm...have you heard of stream-of-consciousness? Like when you think of something and it makes you think of something else which makes you think of something else. And it goes on and on and on. It was like that. I'd follow a stream to the Ozarks, then to St. Louis, then Chicago from there."

Joshua's grin is all natural now, talking about something he loves. "Anyway, it's like the traveler's equivalent of ADD. I went to LA on a tip about a vampire. That was a bust. I didn't find jack. I didn't have any leads after that so I just kinda' wandered my way here."

Joshua nods at Last Laugh, remembering he has his own work to get done, too. "Any last pointers before you head out?"

L

"Oh, I see." Charlie seems like he's about to say more before his words cut off quite suddenly, the young werewolf tensing suddenly as he spins to look into the small stand of trees a short ways off from the group. His voice suddenly low and urgent, "We're being watched."

Last Laugh and Joshua may both roll Perception + 4 (since they've been tipped off) to see if they can see who Charlie is talking about.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

4 suxx

s
    stegatops

4 successes

L

Sure enough, Charlie was right. Both of the other werewolves notice a man standing back in the trees, seeming to watch them intently. The darkness, and natural obstruction of the trees he's standing amongst makes him a bit harder to see, but as he doesn't appear to be making any extraordinary effort to stay out of sight it's hard to be sure whether or not he is actually trying to hide. But it's nonetheless clear that their small group is, for whatever reason, the focus of his attention.

s
    stegatops

Joshua's grin disappears. Keeping the stranger in his field of vision, he addresses the other two.

"Either of you know him?" he asks in a somber, quiet tone. Joshua isn't necessarily angry at the intruder, but he feels a sense of wary caution. He might not have any malicious intent, but its better to be safe than sorry.

Vinny shakes his head in response to Joshua.

"No, I don't but there's one way to find out. HEY BUD, ALRIGHT?" he shouts to the stranger, keeping a smile on his face. He even raises a thumb just like the Hulkster used to do in his heyday.

L

"I've never seen him before." Even as Charlie speaks the man notices Vinny (how could he not) and begins walking towards the group. A few details noticeable as he draws closer to the group. Most noticeably that his torso is clad only in a wife beater despite the cold weather, perhaps to show off that bite-shaped scar on his shoulder.

Everyone should roll Wits + Occult + PU.

50%

s
    stegatops

2 successes

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last