Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A night and one not so young

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    u
    ursur5

Abasi strolled through sacremento's lite streets observeing the nightlifeas he walked. He contemplated going to one of the local clubs for a chance, but his in experience around humans and social events intimidated him to the idea. < Gonna have to settle for just myself tonight it seems.> As he strolls alittle further he notices a sports bar and grill up ahead and makes his way inside. After some akward minutes of searching he managed to find himself a table and a gold mine of flavor in the bar's surlon steaks. " OH MY GOD you American's get to eat this everyday!!" abasi gets so wraped up in his first meal at bar he doesnt even notice how loud his voice gets or the strange looks hes getting.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Jack looked over his shoulder as someone yelled something odd, and raised an eyebrow seeing the other wolf eating the steak. He got up and moved to the wolf, " Hello is this seat taken ? " motioning to the other seat.

u
    ursur5

Abasi tenses a minute and drops his steak as the other wolf approachs him before finally relaxing. Giving jack a nod and pointing to a seat across from him. " Be my geust."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Abasi's exclamation gets him a few weird looks from the grill's other patrons, all of them turning back to their own meals after a few moments with uneasy mumbles of "Tourist."

One of the waitresses seems glad for his appreciation, however, offering a simple, "Well, glad someone appreciated good cuisine!" Which yields only a few chuckles from various of the other patrons. Tough crowd.

Jolene, on the search for a good restaurant after a day of working and moving, steps into the little bar and grill. Her movements to a table near by are graceful and smooth, it reveals her to her Forsaken brothers near by. Freshly showered her tan skin is free of oil stains tonight and her outfit is a tight pair of pale blue jeans with purposefully placed rips and clean white tank top that hugs her curves. When approached by a waitress she says, "y'all got a good rack of lamb? I 've been craving it. Also, gimme a Budweiser I need to celebrate."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Jack sat down and smiled at the waitress and nodded to her, "Could I get a Bud and a burger ? " Then he looked to Abasi and then the other wolf who walked in and gave her a nod before turning to Abasi again, "Hello, my name's Jack I'm new to the area."

u
    ursur5

Abasi takes another stare around the resturaunt to see who james was nodding at when he al spots jolene. < Another new wolf? Wonder if she came with him.> Abasi lays his fork on the table and extends a hand to jack. " nice to meet you jack. Im Abasi, Im also sorta new here."

u
    ursur5

[spoiler=ooc] Sry make that Jack* was half asleep when i posted.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew enters the restaurant in a comfortable t-shirt and a pair of jeans, and before long notices a familiar scent, faint but unmistakeable: fellow Uratha. Perhaps some of them were looking for a pack?

He approaches Jolene, coming to stand a couple yards from her table. "You're a new face. Mind if I join you?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

"Nice to meet you Abasi, well do you know where the meeting grounds are ?" Jack shakes Abasi's hand and smiles sitting back in his chair.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last