1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Jumping into the deep end

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker was surprisingly anti-social. You'd never notice it talking to him, but once you realized that he hadn't been out of the territory more than once since the pack was formed and that the only person of the female persuasion he'd spent any time with was Chantay and Bull Rush's Wife, you'd see the pattern. He had skipped the New Year's Eve gala to patrol, and the couple of other times he had tried going to a club he had chickened out before he got inside.

Well NO MORE! He was not afraid of... of... of Girls! He was a handsome young stud! Not even the pure intimidated him!.

Okay, maybe he was a little intimidated. That's why he hovered around the bar looking for someone to talk to.

James was at the club for his own reasons, but as important to him as Starskeer's were to his, basiclaly, he needed to relax and clear out some of the stress he'd had, as well as learn how to deal with humans without losing control..

As he reached the entrance to the club, he spotted Starseeker, and sighed inwardly, before approachin and nodding to him. "Evening. Sorry if I made a mistake, but is this place free?" He hopes the other werewolf picks up his meaning.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Huh?" Starseeker shakes his head a second later when he realizes what the other wolf is asking. "Naw, naw, Big Chew's group stops a few blocks north of here. I'm just... I wanted... I haven't done this kind of thing before, and I didn't want to embarrass myself where my team could see." He realises he's starting to babble, and he stops, looks from side to side and sticks his hand out to James to shake. "I'm Christian, with the northwest team."

James nod and shook hands. "I'm James, possible with the eastern term, but I don't know for sure yet, things are up in the air." He'd normally be more cautious then this, but he was tired and needed someone to talk to. About stuff. "What sort of thing, visit the bar?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"The whole scene. Never had a chance Before, not enough time After," Christian said, of course referring to before and after his First Change. "Don't really know how to do it, but I guess hovering around the bar isn't the ticket."

James grins lightly, rubbing his cheek. "I'm not too sure I can help you there, it's not really my area either, but what we could try is going in, finding two fairly women and seeing if we can win them over to talk to us. Provided you're not with someone already, of course."

James -really- wanted to relax, and some light flirting would help with that, or embarass him completely.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew was starting to worry that there weren't any lone wolves to be found. All the time spent scouring the Seekers territory and ranging out into unclaimed turf, and he had only found one. But what a find Sally had been.

On a whim, he wanders into the Zebra, and is a little surprised to spot two people he recognizes. He walks over to James' and Starseeker's table. "Mind if I join you?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"It's Matthew!" Starseeker waves him over. "James, do you know Matthew?" He does not wait for an answer. "Matthew, James. James, Matthew." Starseeker takes another drink of whatever he's drinking, missing the ability to feel much of a buzz. "We are considering the pros and cons of embarrassing ourselves in front of some members of the fairer sex tonight. Where we won't pull down the scorn of our respective teams. Would you like to join in?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew blinks a few times, slightly surprised at Starseeker's ... energy. Finally he grins. "I suppose someone needs to make sure you don't get into more trouble than you can handle. But I'm sure I'll manage to have some fun of my own in the process." He nods briefly in James' direction. "Yeah, we've met a few times." Probably best not to elaborate unless he wants to.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walks into the Zebra and feels like she may be over dressed, or under depending on who you talk to. Sally loved her new dress. It flowed fantastically and the silk fabric felt amazing. She walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of wine and looked for Matthew. She followed her nose and realized... Oh Goddess... Its James.. Sooner or later this had to happen.

She walked over and as she was within ear shot she said "Hello Boys"

Sally's Dress

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last