DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow anxiously awaits the Prince in the sitting room of the chapter house. She cannot seem to be able to calm herself. She is alternating between sitting and pacing, never being still for longer then a few seconds.

She'd gone back to Charlynn's room and informed her the Prince was on his way. She did not want to have this meeting or even be a part of it. Maybe she could introduce them and then beg out on the claim of research. She doubts that will be allowed, but it is worth a shot. Anything to stay out of the line of fire.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa pulled up to the Chapter House, and left Olivette with the car. At some point, he'd ask about her -- didn't Rahyna have Jackson? As it was, she seemed content to get back to reading, a habit she had picked up in the slower hours of the hotel.

He opened the door and entered, still not entirely comfortable with the act. It would be a while before this was the Ordo Dracul's chapter house first, and Quinton Jones' estate second.

"Good evening, Oracle,"
    he greeted Shadow formally, with a nod of respect. She had, after all, intimated this was Dracul business.

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Charlynn was coming around the corner heading to the sitting room when she was a man enter ahead of her. Stopping briefly she composes herself just in case this is the Prince and heads to the doorway and stops there waiting for introductions to be made.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow is about to give Asa a warm smile when Charlynn enters the room. She stiffens and frowns instead.

"Prince Clarke, this is Charlynn, a new member of the Ordo Dracul. She is from Egypt, from my Master Darren White. There are some things that need to be discussed. However, this is not the place. If you both would please follow me?"

She brushes past Charlynn, barely looking at her and marches down the hall to her library. She stands, holding the door for the other two kindred and waits for them to enter. Her heads is bowed and she stares at the floor.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave Charlynn a polite nod, "Charlynn," and gestured for her to go first. His predator glowered at the other two; neither a neonate, and he stirred his Blood as he followed.

As most knew, he was a fan of good manners.

A few of those knew he was also a fan of not getting stabbed in the back.

Perhaps not strictly Dragon business.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Raising her brow at Shadow's abruptness she watches the woman leave and head down the hall turning back to Asa Charlynn gives a slight bow to him "Prince Asa Clarke it is a pleasure." she says with a smile on her face and turns to follow Shadow down the hall.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow closes the door behind the two kindred and turns to face them. She indicates the two chairs at the table and chooses to stand. "Prince Clarke, I would like to thank you for taking the time to see me and hear Charlynn out. Before she tells you why she is here," Shasow glances at Charlynn, hoping she will be polite and subdued as one should be before their Prince, "I would first like to say that I had no forwarning of this visit, nor was I given any information on what it was about until after her arrival."

After this statment she turns to Charlynn and indicates the floor to be hers.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nods and turns to the new Dragon, curious if he had another Elanah to contend with.

Charlynn gives Shadow an empathetic smile before turning to Asa before she begins she waits to see if he will be taking a seat of remain standing.

Pulling the letter from her back pocket yet again she stares at it a moment while she collects her thoughts and then tosses it on to the table. "Prince Asa Clarke, first I would like to extend the regards of Oracle Darren White Prince of Egypt." pausing for a brief moment to put her words in an order of respect due a Prince she frustratedly begins having a feeling that no matter how she words this it will sound a bit disrespectful.

"Oracle White has sent me to Sacramento on his behalf regarding a letter that we received from you regarding Oracle Shadow." pointing to the envelope that she had put on the table, "He has regretfully declined your offer and sent me as answer to the request and has told me that I am to be the Oracles new Master until such time as she returns home." or he changes his mind she adds to herself.

She looks from Shadow to Asa and adds the last in hopes of quelling any negative feelings towards her "Please know that I mean no disrespect but am doing only as my sire desires."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow's legs turn to rubber as she hears Charlynn speak.

Prince? When the hell did White become Prince? My God, what has he done? Onyx have no place to be dealing with politics. It is not the way........

Her eyes are wide as she looks from Asa to Charlynn. She closes them briefly and tries to regain her composure. She can't run from the room, nor can she pack her things and head for Egypt immediately to resolve this problem. She can do nothing.

She straightens her back and reapplies the blank mask she'd learned to wear around Master White when she was under his watchful eye.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread