Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Hunt at the Stardust

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Mark looks at the large man as he... eats his shirt(?) and then looks to Charlie with a both Confused and Bemused look on his face. "Not quite eating yourself out of house and home but close enough." Mark turned and walked out of the office... "What the Fuck..."

Markos finds the door out of the office is locked from the inside, but it doesn't budge.

Charlie raises his eyebrow at the man inside and follows Markos out. "Must nee the extra fiber." When he sees Markos try to open the door and finds it's locked he looks back at the office. "You think he has the keys to unlock us out?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"Do you have a bobby pin." Mark looks and Charlies bald head and says, "Nevermind... Ey Big shooter, yah got tha keys for this door? Or did you need the Iron like yah did tha fiber?" Mark asked. As he asks he makes a mental note to himself to start carrying his lock pick set again...

There is no response from the shirt-eater in the back, just chewing. The door, Markos notices, is locked from the inside. Picking it won't work; he needs to turn the lock, but it doesn't budge one bit. As they're looking at the door, a middle-aged blonde in a flannel nightgown runs up to it, teary-eyed, screaming, and beating at the glass.

"You! You took her! Where did you take her, tell me me where you took my baby!!!"

The woman is soon joined by a thin, older man, his dark hair thinning at the top. His eyes are wild with rage and pain. "You tell us where she is, you pervert, or I swear to God I'll kill you." He takes out a pistol and aims it right at Markos.

Just at that moment, the fat man from the back comes waddling out to the front, his shirt worn down to the collar. He stares intently at the two men and holds his stomach like its in pain. "Your shirts...I'm so hungry...GIMME YOUR SHIRTS!"

Roll Initiative.

M
    Markos Connelly

Initiative 14

Initiative 7

Order of initiative: Markos - Hungry Man - Charlie - Woman - Man
    Markos is UP
    Please track Health, WP, and Vitae in your signatures

M
    Markos Connelly

Combat Stats

Mark raised his pistol to the heavy man and called upon his blood
    Command 2suxx

And Says to the Big man "Stop"

The fat, cloth-eating psychopath shrugs off Mark's suggestion that anything was going to come between him and his ambrosia. "...shirt..." he drools, arms outstretched, thick, greasy fingers like sausages reaching for that fabric...

Grappled

The fat man brings the shirt closer to his mouth, anxious to devour every morsel, utterly unmindful that Mark still happens to be wearing it.

Mark is Grappled by a strength of 2. Charlie is UP. Guys- post your Defense, too, please

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.