Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Sitting in the park

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Spartan

"I do not know old Friend, To be honest I do not care. Those who would cause such a depraved act needs to be removed from there mortal coil, preferably on the tip of my spear." Spartan's blood red eyes pierced out and began to glow as his anger burned within him.

A
    Alian

"Thats a very good view, an old saying I heared was 'sick breads sick' if you remove the sick then it stops being a problem, same with a weed in amoungst some roses."

PRE

Rust considers this for a moment. "This is something that is troubling. Something that should be brought to the attention of our Queen. As I said already. The freehold is facing dire problems. Communicating would be the best course of action. I can take you to her"

Rust adjust his back pack glancing around for any other Lost hiding in the park.

S
    Spartan

The Ogre grabs his weapons and looks to Rust and Jack, "Let us go then," He says, never one to mince words.

PRE

Rust nods with a smile of appreciation, motions for them both to follow, and turns to set off, leading the way to his old truck. Someone as going to have to squeeze in the tiny back seat.

S
    Spartan

Spartan just climbs in the bed of the truck and sits down. "Good, the hunt is on now. I will avenge these children and take down this monster. I will uphold my oath." Spartan thinks to himself.

A
    Alian

Jack sits in the truck and looks at the others then at Spartan.

"Do you have any other clues than those paper clips?"

S
    Spartan

"No I do not," Spartan says. "The clipping is all I have. I have an old friend in Sacramento that will help me." Spartan thought of the soldier and hoped that he could help.

PRE

Rust revs the engine and hauls out of the parking lot. Making for Katrin's antique shop.

New scene? or use this thread?
    ]

S
    Steven

New scene would be best

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.