Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Sitting in the park

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Officer Large-Set's brows furrow together as he mouths the words before even attempting to pronounce them. It seemed quite hard.

"Sew-Just-So?" he tries in an effort not to offend. His hand has completely lowered from his holster now, apparently satisfied the man before him isn't about to become a nuisance. "Well, anyway, just make sure that's all you do, training, you hear?"

S
    Spartan

"Yes sir," Spartan says giving the police officer a small nod. With that he puts his foot under the staff and kicks it up into his hand and begins to practice. Spinning the staff wish may look flashy but is also actually a very good exercise for his wrists.

A
    Alian

Jack watches the chat between the two and the cop walks away. Then back at the ogre.

"Hello. Iam Jack."

S
    Spartan

The Ogre does not break stride as he continues through his routine, "Spartan" he says as he spins the staff over his head and back down under his arm in a maneuver that would have smashed into someones face had there been a opponent there.

A
    Alian

"Why are you doing that?"

Jack said as he watched Spartan practice.

S
    Spartan

"Training, Must keep my senses sharp and my abilities honed." Spartan explains as he continues to practice. "If I do not my enemies may find weakness. I will not give them the chance," Spartan says with a straight thrust of the staff outward, again with perfect form.

A
    Alian

Jack watches a bit more and thinks.

"You have a lot of enemies then?"

S
    Spartan

"Some," He sets down the staff and picks up the spear, "More who do not know that I am there enemy." Spartan continues in another routine this time with more thrusts and slashes

PRE

Rust man comes strolling through about tha time munching a taco and toting hie backpack, Tennis racket handle poking out the top. His metal face look warbled to hell. Was he in a fight recently?

Easily spotting the to new faw with a little 'F' faces. Rust grows suspicous. They could easily be involved with the former Bloodnose. In fact one was armed.

Rust sighs, takes another bite of his taco, and approached the group with a friendly wave. His Mantle betraying his fierce aggression with angry thunder bolts. He'd have to get that fixed or something.

A
    Alian

"Oh so your plannin gto make more enemies but why?"

Jack looked confuised.

"Isn't it just difficult to have enemies"

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.