Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

He Followed Me home

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked up to the Diner in the Seekers Territory and didn't wait to be seated. She walked over and sat at her normal booth and waited for the waitress to come out. "The service is a little better here. But not by much." She says to Joseph.

Long Fang looked at the "Please Wait to be Seated" sign and shrugged, following Sally to the booth. He slid in across from her, wedging his jacket into a corner of the seat.

"Well the only way the service could be worse is if they were closed." He looked up as a waitress came over, looking somewhat uncomfortable, and handed them two menus. "Water for both of us, please," he said with a smile, setting his menu aside.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew arrives not long after. He approaches the table and takes the seat next to Sally, giving Long Fang a quick nod. "Is this your friend?"

The next time the waitress comes by, he asks for a water and a third menu.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally stood and looked to Matthew, "Matthew this is Joseph. Joseph this is Matthew the is the head of my new family." Sally hated just not saying My Alpha but she needed to be careful.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew reaches across the table for a handshake. "So what brings you here?"

Long Fang would have stood to shake Matthews hand but that would have put him literaly above Matthew, which Joesph didn't think the Alpha would enjoy. So he reached across the table and traded a warriors' grip with Matthew.

"I hope I count as a friend," he said with a grin, his pronounced canines adding a wolfish cast. "It's good to meet you, Matthew." He looked Matthew full in the eyes for a second before lowering his gaze. Sitting back, he took a sip of water before speaking.

"Well, let us say that I arrived in Sacramento about two months ago in order to fulfill a debt I owed to a very spiritual "person". Upon my arrival my dues were paid and I felt that this would be a good place to settle down. There seems to be much trouble in the heart of this place and I feel compelled to help. I've always been running solo and Sally offered me the chance to meet you. Possible about filling a position. That's a basic explanation but I'd be happy to go into more depth some other time," he said, glancing at the waitress as she retreated after setting water and another menu on the table.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew considers for a moment before responding. "Tell you what, Joseph. Run with us for a bit. We'll see how you fit in. Then we can talk about filling that position. Does that sound agreeable?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew watches Joseph for a long moment, concerned about the man's silence. Is it that difficult to make a decision?

OOC

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

OOC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.