Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Savage and Shadows... and a Dog?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Elanah sat on her couch reading a copy of Expert Obedience Training for Dogs as Ash sat on the floor gnawing away on that same bone. He was making headway on it. Elanah turned page after page as she read through the book. She looked up to Ash and said, "Ash Come" her voice was soft in volume but held an air of command. Ash stood and walked over to her, resting his head on her lap. "Good Dog, Very good Ash." She complimented as she pet the dog and scratched behind his ear.

She was relaxing a little trying to drain off the stress of the situation. How was she going to come up with $9000 dollars...

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin and Jayant arrive where Elanah had directed them. Konstantin knocks at her door.

S
    Steven

Ash stands quickly and begins to Bark loudly at the door. "Asher Sit." Elanah says as she sets the book down on the table and walks over. "Asher heal." Ash, surprisingly, does so. Elanah walks over and opens the front door, "Hello Gentlemen please come in, Ash go lay down." Ash does so more out of fear of beasts rather then because of Elanah's command.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin arches a brow and glances between Elanah and the dog. "You have figured out Animalism, then?" he asks.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant follows Konstantin and as he knocks, looks a little confused at the barking.

"Can Elanah turn into a dog?" he asks with a wry grin before the door opens and all is revealed.

"Good evening Elanah, I never knew you kept pets."

S
    Steven

"No Sadly Animalism still escapes me. Just Old Fashioned dog training. He is far more argumentative when I am not blushed and when i do not have my Mask up. I believe that is the only reason I can get away with it. When I do not have my Mask up he thinks I am an enemy." Elanah explained. "Animalism is still a goal."

In response to Jayant she says, "Ash is my only pet. I wanted to branch out my skill set and I liked Dogs when I was alive."

Elanah walks over to the back sliding door and sends Ash outside. "Go Ash, Thank you for coming over Gentleman." Elanah is being very careful to keep track of her words and Honorifics with A ranking member of the Invictus in the room. I wonder if he knows about my meeting with Regina...

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant really wanted to say it wasn't a problem but he would be lying, and he did not enjoy lying. Konstantin and he had been giving a job to do and unless this helped, the Mekhet had to wonder why this little diversion was necessary. So, to be polite, Jayant simply stood with his arms crossed and his eyes on that dog.

One can never be too careful.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"We are hunting and have only a few minutes, Elanah," Konstantin says. "You needed to speak about something?"

S
    Steven

"Yes, I do not know if you are aware Hound Malavich But I am being sponsored for entry into the Invictus by Lady Knight Pia. I have been in search of a antique weapon as a Gift and have had some luck. The issue is my financial situation..." Elanah left the statement hang in the air. Her face showed the difficulty of this request, especially in front of two people she had come to think of as friends and allies.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin arches an eyebrow at this news, then nods. "Tonight is not the time to work out details, but I would be glad to loan you some of the money necessary for this worthy endeavor. You will be good for Invictus, and Invictus for you."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.