DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow follows Charlynn down the hallway, looking into rooms to see where it is she went. The woman had obviously come here for a reason and Shadow wanted to know what it was. She had not read the note Charlynn had handed her earlier, nor did she feel the discussion needed to be had in front of others.

She intends to get the woman alone and find out what her motives are. Charlynn had mentioned Oracle White and a message for the Prince. Shadow would not allow Prince Clarke to see the woman until she was certain she had not been sent here for some ill-begotten plot.

Charlynn had found a room and was sitting on the bed waiting when she saw Shadow poke her head in she gives the woman a smile and stands from the bed "Please come in Sahadow and have a seat." she says motioning to the chair and the now empty bed so the woman would have a choice. "We have some things to discuss."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow steps into the room and closes the door. She decides to take a seat on the bed and leave Charlynn with the more comfortable chair. "Yes, it would seem we do." She says quietly.

Pulling the letter back out of her pocket she holds it back out to Shadow "I am going to ask again did you have anything to do with this request? Or is that you are innocent of this particular request?" Charlynn gives Shadow very calm eyes as she stands about a foot away from her letter in hand and waiting.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow takes the letter and sets it aside. "TRhat letter was sent to Oracle White by Prince Clarke. What it says is none of my business, I assure you. So I am afraid I am unaware of what request you are refering to."

"Well then by all means please read it Oracle White has given his permission for you to see the request if you have not done so already." there was a gleam in Charlynn's eye as she stood there "After you have read it I will tell you why I am here."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow does not move to pick up the letter. "My apologies Charlynn, but I am unable to do as you ask. That letter was written by Prince Clarke and I will not read it without his permission to do so."

Charlynn gives a quiet smile "Well then let me enlighten you." picking up the letter she starts to remove it and unfold it from the envelope "It states that one Prince Asa Clarke is petitioning one Oracle Darren White for the purchase of one Oracle Shadow" looking up from the letter she gauges the other woman's response to this "Or at least that is the basic idea of it anyway... To be honest we were quite surprised by this letter not the content but rather the person it came from"

Charlynn looks Shadow right in the eye and asks in an even tone "So tell me where is your Mistress Rahyna and what have you been doing to the Prince of this city to gain his favor in such a way?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow struggles to keep any emotion from being revealed with her expression but Charlynn can see a hint of anger in her eyes.

"Mistress Rahyna was taken by someone before I returned after Oracle White was finished with me. I have done nothing to Prince Clarke. Is it so hard for you to believe that a Prince might actually care about his people Charlynn? Have you been under Oracle White for so long that you have forgotten compassion for your fellow kind?"

"Well, Well, there is that new back bone we saw." Charlynn sits down on the bed next to Shadow "I am sorry to hear about your Mistress I actually hope she makes it back home because you are incorrect about my loss of compassion."

Straightening her shoulders Charlynn sighs and considers her words before addressing Shadow again. After a brief pause "So this Prince of yours really just wants to help you if that is the case I can not wait to meet him... Which I will have to do by the way." closing her eyes Charlynn speaks the next to the back of her eye lids "Oracle Shadow per the decree of Oracle White I am your new mistress and the request by the Prince of Sacramento has been declined." looking as Shadow she very softly says the next "I am sorry but you need to call and set up an appointment for us to see Prince Clarke."

There was a twinge of pain in her eyes and a slight tone of resignation in her voice almost as though Charlynn was not looking forward to the meeting to come.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread