Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Research

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Inside the box is a neatly folded pendant.

Pendant

PRE

Derek takes out the pendant. holding it draped in one hand, then puts the box down on his computer table. He reaches for Erica's hand as he studies the inscription on the pendant.

"It's beautiful," he says, smiling and looking into Erica's eyes. "What does the inscription mean?"

Erica smiles widely, then shakes her head. "i don't know, I got it at the Goblin market and it's to offer protection,but, well, I don't know how, but that's what it does!"

It's fairly obivous she sees nothing wrong with this.

PRE

Inwardly, Derek is more than a little alarmed. Outwardly, he maintains his smile as he kisses Erica. "Thank you," he says, as he puts on the pendant.

He kisses her some more, then holds her. "If I didn't have to get ready for work, I'd thank you properly. As is, we'll have to wait until this evening for that."

Erica grins and rubs her nose against his. "Savour the thought of it until later, I should do some work too, I'll look up Tim's wife, try to talk to her and find out anything, and look after her too, I think she'd want a friend."

PRE

"Sounds good. If you can get her out of the apartment when I get off work, call and let me know. Just say you're taking a friend out for drinks or somesuch. If I don't hear from you, I'll give you a call when I get off work."

Erica nods and smiles, heading to her bedroom. "Good luck at work hun, I'll see you tonight." She looks at her wardrobe thoughtfully. "Now, what I should I wear..?"

End scene?

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread