Ended
Watch

A night on the town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    a
    acidrica

"Waiting?" She tilted her head to the side and looked up at him with wide, yet oddly calm eyes. "It is that exciting here? That one only has to wait for something to occur? Or..." She sat up, stretching her arms up over her head. "Is it so calm that you have to pray for something to entertain you?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon laughed a little and smiled, "I don't yet know I've only been here for around a week or two. I have yet to get my feet wet with anything too interesting. Though usually if you look for something it'll happen but if its ment to happen it'll come to you." He shrugged some smiling, "atleast thats how I look at it."

a
    acidrica

She un-tilted her head. "An interesting view on things... If you don't mind me asking, how hard was it for you to be...accepted? I assume you are, but please forgive me if I'm wrong."

She crossed her legs and leaned against the bar and began to tap her fingers against her knee. "This is the first time I've...moved, you see...if you haven't already guessed." Her eyes flickered to her tapping fingers for just a moment.

Akim enters the bar and glances around with a smile, taking in the atmosphere. The fight with Elanah had worked out some of his stress and left him feeling better, but letting his hair down would be a good next step, and it wasn't a bad idea to get a drink at the same time, he'd spent quite a bit of Vitae when he fought her. He was dressed in blue jeans and a black shirt, a light black jacket around him, guns and knife hidden from view.

As he looks around for possible sources of food, he spots Ciara dancing with another Kindred, one he doesn't know. His Beast snarls at him to flee, but he resists, he avoids her and Ciara, it seems quite clear they wouldn't appreicate the intrusion, and he approaches another Kindred talking to who he sees as a Kine at the bar. He sits on a stool next to Sarah and gives her a friendly nod as he orders a whiskey, but doesn't speak, reasoning she may prefer her conversation not be interrupted.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckled, a sound low in her throat, as she molded her body against Ciara's, her hand still toying with the one she had caught.

"I am familiar with Madam Stamford is why I ask." She said neutrally, the glint in her eye not entirely gone. Her own free hand traced the curve of Ciara's body as they moved together with the music.

"And Ms Obsidian- is she a friend?" A slight emphasis on the last word.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

"So, Moray. You ever been in a place like this?" Sean asks her, indicating the Avalon

Sorry... I missed that the other thread had been merged with this one.

"No," she says, looking around, trying to take in everything around her. "This is... many more people than I have been around in ..." she trails off, thinking, before continuing a moment later "... well, much longer than I can recall. When I still breathed."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*It had been some time since Ciara had danced this close with someone, but she manages to avoid any crushed toes. It wasn't perfect, but anyone watching the two Kindred wouldn't have paid too much attention to the dancing itself, given how close they were to each other

Now it's Ciara's turn to laugh, shaking her head. Her free hand returns the soft caress, following up Twist's spine* I am afraid I have not been in the city long enough to make any friends. *She uses the same inflection on the word as Twist. Whatever double meaning the Daeva had put behind to word, Ciara could honestly say none of them applied to any of the Kindred she'd met so far* That was the meaning for tonight's little outing; thought I would try and meet a few new faces.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Despite Ciara's rustiness with the dancing, Twist was more than profficient and was able to assist in keeping toes away from damage and a bit more besides.

Feeling the fingers against her spine, Twist rolled her shoulders arching her back slightly against Ciara's fingers. The song ended and a new one started, and almost unconciously Twist adjusted her body movements, and thus Ciara's as well, to match the new tempo and beat.

*Unaligned then? And looking?* Twist thought at Ciara's response, not positive though. While that was what she said, there was a small part that seemed to not jive. Maybe she had misunderstood Twist's underlying question. Oh well, she would clarify it later.

"Faces is plural- shall I let you met another save mine?" Twist asked, blinking up at Ciara. Her free hand traced the bottom hem of Ciara's blouse, fingers curling and uncurling the fabric between fingers.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles down at Twist, moving in time with the new song. She thinks for a moment. There were several other Kindred here, but at least 4 were still busy talking amongst themselves, and the one at the bar seemed busy trying to hunt up a little snack from the man setting beside her. She cranes her neck over to the table, just to make sure... yes, still talking. She looks back at Twist, shaking her head a little* That's your call hun. Is a dance all you've wanted for catching me? There's always the next group meeting for introductions...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist quirked an eyebrow, and a playful smile flickered into place. "No- but you have satisfied my other wants, leaving just dancing. But-" she chuckled low and lifted a hand to trace the edge of Ciara's cheek, "There are many types of dancing and I am a fan of nearly all."

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread