Ended
Watch
161 - 166
DISPLAYED
Looking for Lyle

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus stands there, holding Fire in one hand and Spirit in the other.

"Last orders!"

He watches the straggling gang bangers as they head toward the door.

"Closing time... everyone out!"

The gangers pick up the pace and when Marcus throws the lit bottle, a whoosh fills the room as Shellmane's body is engulfed instantly in flame. Quickly, it begins to fill with smoke and the smell of burning flesh.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Extinguishing his other hand, Marcus ushers his companions out the way they had entered. Using an unbloodied part of his shirt, he wipes the doorknob clean of fingerprints as he closes the back door behind them. Retracing their earlier steps, the Metalflesh leads the way back to his Jeep as he murmurs a Talking Heads song under his breath.

My house... S'out of the ordinary.
    That's right... Don't want to hurt nobody.
    Some things sure can sweep me off my feet...
    Burning down the house.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

As John followed the metalfeash, he pulled out his phone once again and sent off another text to HAL. He needed to find another phone to make a call to 911. There was always the risk of being traced. Even if John wasn't familiar with the technology or if they could actually do it. So far behind in the times...

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu follows Marcus to the jeep, walking quietly as he does. "Lets hope that place goes down completely and that those gangbangers find some underground doctor to get their friends looked at."

Duncan and Lyle are already in the Jeep, the snowskin not letting his boy out of his sight. With a gracious nod to Marcus, Fu and John, he settles back and closes his eyes, glad that he has been re-united with his son.

End of Arc. Congratulations

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread