Grigori walked toward the car his cane tapping against the ground as he walked. "Mr. Swith start the car please."

Akim nodded smoothly and opened the front door, leaning in and using the key to start the car up, he quickly moves out of it and opens the back door for his Sire.

"Mr. Swith we have things to discuss..." Grigori says as he slides into the back seat.

Akim nods as he closes Grigori's door and slides into the driver's seat, shutting his door. "Yes Sir, of course."

"Akim what do you think of our business? What do you think of how I run our business?" Grigori asked as he took a cigar out of his private box and cut the end off...

"I believe Grigori, that you have run the business very successfully for a long time, and that you could have not have done that so well if not for your considerable talents."

"Akim, my son, remove your tongue from my asshole please." Grigori lit his cigar and cracked the back window. "Akim I will be Frank, yes?"

Akim winced, a faint glimmer of fear, hidden from his master enters his eyes. "Of course Sir."

"I was not completely truthful the Heirophant. I am not here to start a branch of ACE under my direct supervision. Do you know why I am here?" Grigori asked

Akim glanced around. "I believed we were here to expand the business, and to see if there were positions for us in this society."

"You seem like you are ill at ease my son." Grigori said, "Are you alright?"

Akim considered his response very quickly. "We have no true friends or allies here yet, until we do we are exposed, and it's not the best feeling to deal with."

"This is true." Grigori pauses rolling his cigar as he breaths in the dark smoke. "And that is where you come in My son. I am here to set up a branch of my company under your supervision. If you can prove to me that my faith is not... misguided."

Akim blinks, taken aback and slipping into Russian in his response. "I don't.. I..I would like that very auch, but.." He rubs his head. "I'm somewhat surprised, and grateful, yes."

"Akim, this is not a gift. I am not handing this too you one a silver platter. You will earn this. And if you fail to earn this I will be... most ... displeased. You have scene me displeased in the past yes?" Grigori pauses leaving the statement hang out there.

Akim bows his head, nodding slightly to hide his shiver. "Yes master, I remember, I will not fail you, I will prove myself.."

"Good, Just because you are my closest son Akim does not mean you are my only..." Grigori says his tone serious

Akim's head raises sharply, something in his eyes that wasn't there before. "I will not do anything to harm you, my Sire, I owe you more then I can ever repay, but I -will- fight others if I have to for my status and position, I will not surrender that easily."

Grigori sees the look in his Childe's eyes and smiles, "And it is that drive that makes you my favorite Son. Akim take us to the hotel. I need to eat soon..."

Akim nods and turns around, at ease once again and feeling more satisfied. He starts the engine and the car moves away. "I have taken the liberity of inspecting several options Sir. One being a lady of refiend tastes who is saddened that her husband appears to have found his mistress a better use of his time then his agreed week with her."

Grigori's face changes dark again. "Akim, You will begin to build contacts with others of our people. Those contacts you will choose wisely and you be patient. Be strategic and again... choose wisely. You will not make me look bad or soil my name. If you do I will stake you and cut out your heart. If you make me proud and do me proud I will make you powerful and give you strength... Now let us see this Refined woman."

<<End of Scene>>