Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Guests

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

James leads Jolene up the stairs towards his apartment door, glancing around. "Hold on, I just want to see if Tom's arrived here yet." He glances about, seeing if he can locate the other werewolf.

Jolene gives him a nod and leans up against the wall next to the entrance of the apartment to wait. In the meantime she picks at the motor oil on her hands and shakes the dust off her clothes thinking herself too much of a mess to be someone's guest.

James glances at Jolene's apperance with a faint frown. "I've got a shower if you want to use it." In the meantime he opens the apartment door, and steps in, inviting her in with a light wave.

Jolene steps in after him, "I'll definitely take you up on that one. Prolly hit it up before bed."

Taking a look around the apartment she was impressed that there were other wolves in the city living in digs like this. There were times when she felt wild things like herself couldn't possibly return to civilization but people like Joe and James were making it easier to see.

"Nice place. Doesn't cost too much to live in the city like this does it? I always lived in bfe so livin' costs where cheap as dirt."

James moves in front of Jo, glancing around the apartment, his voice subdued and not as confident as it was just a moment ago. "I was sharing it, I may have to move somewhere cheaper, especially if I join Alison. If you or any of the others end up wanting it.. well, we can cross that bridge when we come to it." The strong smell of air freshener hangs in the room, James seems to have used quite a lot of it earlier.

Jolene doesn't seem to notice the canned smell, living with three brothers that stuff gets used a lot.

"It's way too much for me... I'm wantin' to get a place above a garage maybe, y' know? So I can work on cars."

Finding a seat and sitting down, careful not to put her oily hands on the furniture, she says, "Sucks ya' have to leave it though... I'll try to save ya' some money this month and fix up your whip like we talked about."

In attempt to get an new conversation going she asks, "so what do you know about the Heart of Granite and um, Alison, right? I gave 'em my information and all but that's mostly just to establish a connection here in town.. For now at least."

James settles into a chair facing Jolene, and nods at her. "The Heart of Granite? Not as much as I should, and I'm planning to find out about it soon, but I've known Alison for a long time, since before I Changed, and.. there's no one I'd be happier to call Alpha. She's experienced and capable and she cares a great deal for her friends, you sadly can't say that about most people."

James smiles lightly at the last comment. "So I'm glad I know her and that I have a chance to join her."

Jolene nods along with what he says, "I guess we'll both be learning at this meeting she's organizing then."

James nods with a light smile. "You'll like getting to know Alison, I promise you, and even if it doesn't work, I think I can help you get in touch with other packs, find a place to stay, because I know how bad it is to be alone, and I think you've had it far worse then me."

Jolene gives a light chuckle, "it's not that bad." Now she stands and stretches a bit. "So, how about a towel? I'd love to take that shower..."

OCC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last