Mariel was a little disappointed not to be going to the local kink club on her own. But having made a bargain with the not-so-ept Heathcliff to learn his obfuscate skills, she was bound to honor their agreement to have him watch her feed.

Why didn't he just pick Plan A? she wonders. I can tell he likes me. Man, he REALLY likes me. She grins to herself, going to the closet of her hotel room.

In order to get Heathcliff, who was...well....a little on the schlumpy side, into the club, Mariel had come up with a plan she was pretty sure would get him past the doorman at The Asylum.

But first she had to get dressed.

Fortunately, Mariel had counted on having a VERY good time in Sacramento. She pulled out a form-fitting glove-soft black leather bustier that laced tight in the back, like a corset. It would put her creamy skin on display, and make her breasts look even more impressive. Then, considering several articles of apparel for her bottom half, she picked out skin-tight black leather pants that had similar lacing on each hip. Carefully tieing the lacing on the pants to reveal a suitable amount of pale, perfect skin, she found a pair of glossy red platform heels that gave her a more imposing height. I'll need to look imposing to pull this off.

Heathcliff's attire was simpler: a dog collar and attached leash. Mariel put the articles in her bag, and found a modest coat to cover up with. She might need the concierge's help again, and she didn't want him to think she was a hooker.

Mariel drove to the club with Heathcliff. He seemed nervous. She didn't really blame him; sometimes club people could be so tiresomely pretentious.

Parking under a street light, she had Heathcliff look up so she could adjust the collar to be neither too loose nor too tight, and clipped on the lead.

Remember, no speaking unless I specifically ask you something, she reminds him. Otherwise I'll have to punish you. She grins wickedly.

As Mariel has expected, she and Heathcliff get into the club easily. She is able to walk directly to the head of the line and get waved through (after a few stunned looks from the bouncers, which she attributes to her being new in town) without even having to use her skills in Majesty.

Mariel can tell that Heathcliff hasn't been in this particular club before. OMG, is he actually drooling?!? she wonders, sighing in resignation as Heathcliff turns too quickly to take everything in, and knocks down a scantily-clad barmaid trying to deliver drinks.

I do apologize, she tells the girl, reaching down to help her up while copping a quick feel. Oh, DEFINITELY no problem, Ma'am, smiles the girl, looking at her invitingly.

Mariel turns to Heathcliff. BAD BOY!

Pointing to the floor at a suitably dark booth in the back of the club, she gestures to Heathcliff to sit, knowing from the size of the crowd and the vibes coming from the hanging cages and dance floor, that she won't be alone long.

Not ten minutes have passed and already the barmaid is bringing drinks from admirers. Mariel has the girl point out who has sent the drinks, and when she receives one from an attractive older man wearing a leather collar with a ring in its front and a leather vest, she gestures him nearer. Odds are he won't be in law enforcement or any of the other "helping" professions that she knows are off-limit in most towns, but Mariel chitchats with the man to be sure.

From longer experience than Heathcliff might credit her with, she gets the man to agree to hold perfectly still while she touches him in suggestive ways. The game is, if he responds to her touch by moving, she will immediately stop.

From this, it's an easy step to kiss and lick at his exposed neck, all the while holding the ring on his collar taut to give the submissive the physical cue that Mariel is in charge.

She begins caressing and playing with him in a very intimate manner, and when she judges that he's right on the edge, Mariel bites into the exposed neck and drinks her fill, lapping up the blood before anyone can see that she's doing anything other than what is predictable, given the club setting.

As she bites, Mariel also pulls Heathcliff's leash tighter, pulling him close so that he can see her bloodied teeth, and her tongue playing maddeningly on the man's wound. She closes the wound with a flick of her tongue and licks her lips, while the submissive shudders, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Heathcliff REALLY needs to pick his jaw up off the floor, notes Mariel, with some amusement. She stays with the submissive until he seems to come back to earth, and praises him. Thank you, dear one. You were a Very Good Boy.

Mariel rises and pulls Heathcliff's leash. And pulls it again. Wake up, Heathcliff!

Come, pet, it's time to go home.