Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Coffee and Conversation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally sat in the coffee shop where she had first met Matthew. She sipped on her coffee and thought about all that she had learned. She thought about the world she had just been excepted to. The Shadow Seekers, what does that mean. Does Matthew have a mission? Does he have some grand plan for us? Or are we just together out of necessity. Sally thought to herself. She knew this is things she should have found out before joining The Seekers but Matthew and the others gave her an opportunity she couldn't pass up. Especially after everything that had happened with James.

Sally takes out her phone and calls Matthew... *Ring Ring*

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally finishes her phone call and goes back to sipping at her coffee. She orders a second coffee for Matthew and waited for her Alpha to arrive.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew enters the diner, again buying a cup of coffee to keep up appearances, before sitting down across from Sally, still wondering why she wanted to meet here instead of at the Den. "What's up?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally takes the cup she had ordered for him and took a drink. "Just wanted to get together and pick your brain a bit." She looked around a second again and saw that the ever non-present waitress was once again not present. "What do we do, The Seekers I mean. James had this big drawn out plan for his pack, he talked about another pack, the Justicars, and what they did and all. Just want to know where we stand? Know what I mean?"

Firebringer

PRE

"We don't have a particular plan, other than enduring. In these times, that can be enough of a project." Matthew chuckles. "Seriously, though, just maintaining our territory has come to be a full-time job, especially with the powerful spirit that took up residence. And on top of that we're trying to help several of the other packs fix up the Shadow realm, so we've been kept busy enough."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Sounds Like," Sally says as she sips at her coffee. "Are there any restrictions on us? In James Pack they were not allowed any controlled substances including alcohol. Is there any rules like that?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew's eyes narrow ever so slightly. "Be careful to whom you tell such things. Every totem levies a requirement known as a ban on its pack, something they must do, or something they cannot do. Violate that ban, and the totem gets angry, and may withdraw its support completely. As such, knowing a pack's ban can provide significant leverage against that pack under certain circumstances. Golden Bear expects that we be slow to judge, but steadfast in our decisions."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Apologies Alpha, Being as that pack no longer exists I did not feel it would be a problem. Steadfast in our decisions but slow to judge. That should not be a problem for me. One other thing, what are the roles of the Pack members?" Sally asked and finished her coffee.

Firebringer

PRE

"Honestly? Imagine a wolf pack and you're not too far off. In a typical pack, you have the Alpha, the pack leader, the Beta, his right hand man, and the Omega, typically somewhat of a jokester who keeps everyone's spirits up. The other wolves are collectively known as the Chorus. Shadow Tongue's my Beta, and at least for now, you're probably going to be Omega." Matthew smiles apologetically. "It usually goes to the new wolves."

S
    Sally Romanov

"I figured that would be my role in the group. I am good at helping people and keeping peoples spirits up. Not much of a jokester though. But I am here if anyone needs someone to talk to. Yourself included Matthew." Sally says to her alpha. "Oh by the way, I was thinking about starting a business. Maybe a diner like this, only with better service... What do you think?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.