Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Back From the Mall (attn: Erica)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

PRE

"How about after dinner?" he asks. "We might do something to work off a few of those calories. Or did you have something in mind?"

Erica smiles, her mood quickly improving. "Dinner then sex? I think ypu're spoiling me a little.. you should be careful with all this, or I'll just start taking you for granted." She gives him a teasing grin, taking a bite of her pasta.

PRE

"If being taken for granted keeps including delightful dinner company and sex with a beautiful woman, I think I can live with it," Derek says, matching her teasing grin with one of his own.

Erica laughs, hungrily devouring several mouthfuls of the pasta. "I'm sure we could focus on that research... in the morning."

PRE

"Morning it is, then," Derek replies.

One one level, Derek feels uncomfortable putting off the investigation into something as potentially important as this situation, which had already resulted in the death of one Changeling.

On another level, he focuses on the fact that he is with a beautiful woman who enjoys his company, and they had opened a bottle of wine.

The second part wins out. It's no contest, really.

OOC

PRE

Fade to black

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread