Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The Truth Will Out

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Asia looks at Nightfall and quirks an eyebrow.

'I believe now may be a bad time for our Queen.' She signs calmly. Her body language betrays the sudden stiffening of her muscles at the press of so many people though and it does not take a mind reader to see she is very uncomfortable.

Maybe I should leave him to it now. He is more then capable. He dealt with Crunk very well back there. Her mind starts racing as her eyes go over the assembled Lost. Yes, he'll be fine. I should go.

She starts to slowly move back out the door into the store proper.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

Fear Me

Answer me, damnit

Katrin and Swilla turn towards the new arrivals, the Winter Sovereign smiling slightly.

"Ah, Archer, welcome back," she says. "I see you have brought guests." Katrin moves forward to look upon Asia, Al-Adin and Crunk, giving her fellow Sovereign a little nod but not out of respect.

"I am afraid you have caught us at a delicate moment, perhaps one of the others present could explain in more detail." Katrin looks round to one of the fae whom caught Bloodnose, who grits his teeth between chuckling.

"You are...nothing...I am part of.....the Truth."

Not breaking yet...

Marcus Evan

PRE

Closing his eyes, Marcus burns the last bit of emotion he has left in an entreaty to the Wyrd to guide his next action. Leaning forward, he continues to seek answers from the Loyalist.

"So you think you know the Truth better than the Ear? The Ear gave you to us to use as we please, remember? Do you think that this is not all part of the master plan? Why, look who is here now..."

Marcus looks signifigantly at Crunk before staring long and hard into Mason's eyes.

"Tell us where Lyle is so we can finish this."

Not giving up, yet...

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall nodded and took in the scene. He moved behind Marcus like a blizzard on the horizon, shards of ice shattering under his feet, a chill cold enough to suffocate condensing his breath.

"Answer my Queen, or we will walk the Lonely March together," he said softly. "I will show you the sorrow of Winter's heart, and we will consecrate every step down that path with the price of pain -- until whatever it is you fear, or revere, is nothing but hazy memory of a time when you didn't hurt."

rawr, bitch, rawr!

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam looks at those who've intruded upon the torture...errr...interrogation of Mason. "Hello," he says woodenly to Asia and Nightfall, then nods respectfully towards Crunk. Didn't Rick tell me Crunk was shot? Since Katrin asked that these be brought up to speed, he tells them, "Harry's dead. This is the one that shot him. We had to drag his ugly ass back from the Hedge, where we found him and his Fae master, the Ear of Truth. This one stole Duncan's son, so he's going to tell us where he found them, then we'll put him out of his misery." Then he leans in toward Mason, next to Marcus, and says, "It's just a matter of how miserable he wants to get before he talks." Unfortunately, the words don't come out quite as menacing as Sam had meant them.

Interrogation fail

Mason looks up through wet eyes and takes in his interrogators, his heart-rate intensifying as sweat breaks across his brow and dribbles down his glowing green nose. All these people, pressurizing him, pushing him.

And then he catches Crunk from the corner of his eye and he knows he has failed. His shoulders sag as he breaks.

"The boy....ss being held at [insert address]....its an abandoned house."

As soon as Bloodnose gives the information, the back door swings open hard.

Duncan, the Snowskin, is nowhere to be seen.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

Johns head snapped to the sound that eminated from the door, very quick to relise what had happened. "Ah crap. Barkley, We better get him before he does something stupid." He said to the wizened before rushing after Duncan.

Marcus Evan

PRE

"Duncan!"

Marcus yells after the Snowskin, who has apparently run off to rescue his son. The Metalflesh gives Mason an evil look before nodding to the Queen and the Hunter.

"There's no telling what's really waiting for him there..."

Without another word, Marcus is out the back door beside John Gears, and running toward his Jeep.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread