Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Hunting For Fruit

Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus looks progressively uncomfortable. "Its not a gate that I found... its where I believe I returned. Its on the other side of town, and it could take me all night to find the right archway." If I can find it at all... He glances at Johnathan before continuing, "Silas, didn't you tell us about a gate you had used before?"

(( ST Note: You don't just know things like this without looking for the information in character. I apologize for missing it earlier, but I would have shut it down then, too. ))

(( Please don't take up the thread with OOC, I've already stated the ruling here, if you want to argue it with me, do it elsewhere. ))

Gristlefist raised an eyebrow - the finer details have been minded, but they forgot the most obvious thing instead. "So basically we don't know how to get in?" Great. He pittied the fact that he had been away for such a long time; back then he knew many ways, but memory is a funny thing.
    Expectantly he looked at the other lost, especially Frosty, who seemed to have the best ideas so far.

Hm. Interesting.
    "I know of an entrance. There's a parking garage off of P street that a group of us used once. I think I can find it again, if you all want to follow my car." He leans against the wall of hotel, looking around to see how this will all play out.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas clapped his hands together and clasped them in front of him and put on that smile that had briefly dissapeared when Marcus had apparantly failed him somewhat.
    "Well, that sounds very good, Brandon was it? I'm sure we have no objections to this suggestion."

Marcus Evan

PRE

"Sounds good Brandon, lead the way. Those riding with me..." Marcus starts walking to his Jeep, trying his utmost not to let his embarrassment show. Anyone observing him closely will notice a slight rusty discoloration around his jaw and temples, which slowly returns to it's normal lustrous appearance.

F
    FreshCK

Scratch wished he could have helped find a gateway into the hedge, but the only one he really remembered was at a crossroads miles outside town, in the middle of nowhere. The one he came out of. Once Brandon offered up an entrance he knew it seemed like things were finally going to get moving.

"All, right, now we're getting somewhere. I'm with Brandon and we all know who's going with who, right?"

O
    OBSN

"All right then, I guess we're underway." Johnathan tails after Marcus to his car. "Ah, don't worry about it, heck I can't remember where I came out here either, expedition is still a go anyway." Johnathan mutters to Marcus in a voice that comes out a bit gruff, but friendly. "Let's just keep our heads clear for the important work."

Brandon nods, and turns to head to his car, then stops. "I should mention," he says, "That near the entrance we used before, there is a glen with a very large tree. And in that tree there are spiders. Big spiders. Like, giant, poisonous, German Shepherd sized spiders. We can probably avoid the glen and the three, though. Probably. Just thought you all ought to know."

Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.