Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Hunting For Fruit

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    O
    OBSN

Johnathan laughs at Brandon's reaction, before greeting Marcus and turning to look at the newest arrival, "And I'm Johnathan." He opens his bundle and begins placing the weapons within strategically through his belt. As he does so, he calls over to Silas, "There was some spring kid who said he would show up, but who the hell knows when you're supposed to be taking them seriously." He puts his coat back on to hide the knives from any casual passerby, and lights a cigarette.rl

Those guys seemed pretty competent - good. Gristlefist nods at everyone who introduces himself and even chuckles at Johnathan's remark about spring courtiers.
    "Are there any details I should know or are we just going in spontaneously until we stumble over some fruits?" He really hoped they had some sort of plan - he could do without getting lost in the Hedge, thank you very much.

S
    Soirgriffe

"I recall the name Frosty," Silas smiled at peoples reactions. "The spring court is going to be highly unreliable tonight, of all nights, either drunk or not very helpful."
    He said it all with a smile on his face and he pulled out the rapier and inspected it carefully.

(( ST Note: Please don't link threads. This thread takes place an indeterminate amount of time after any partying. ))

L
    Laufrey

It was as though he came from nowhere, but suddenly Frosty was a short distance away upon the sidewalk with a large rucksack, he wore blue jeans and a light brown t shirt with workman's boots. As he drew near he regarded the others with an impassive face as he recognized some but not others. "I'm Frosty, anyone taken a trip since their coming out party and has anyone taken a trip in this city?" His tone is simply inquiring and not nearly as cold as he looks.

OOC: Contents of Ruck sack: medium sized first aid kit (extra bandages), two large burlap sacks rolled up, flashlight with extra batteries, four MRE's, durable thick blanket, a box of tear resistant gallon plastic bags (glad), two steel thermoses with water.

O
    OBSN

Johnathan looks quizzically at the newest arrival, "Erm, I think so?.. Well anyway, my name is Johnathan, good to have you with us." He looks around. "Well then, I think that this is everyone except for Scratch right?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus raises an eyebrow in Silas' direction. Speak of the devil... He can't help but glance at Brandon before addressing the newest Ogre. "Frosty, I'm Marcus." I remember seeing this one with Derry's group after the Faire. "I have some experience with the Hedge from... before. While I claim to be no expert, I have found some trods and goblin fruits in the past. I'll warn you, like most things involving the Hedge, my knowledge can be a bit dodgy." 'Scratch', hmm... didn't I watch him take the Freehold Oath?

F
    FreshCK

Scratch approached wearing dark gray almost black cargo pants, sturdy, espensive-looking hiking boots, and a white dress shirt under a nice black leather jacket. He tried to remember how many were going to be here and figured he must be one of the last to show up.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. So am I the last guest to this group or what?"

He looks around the assembled group recognizing Johnathan and Silas and decides to introduce himself to the others.

"Hi, there, call me Scratch. Everybody excited?"

"Scratch, Frosty, Jonathan," Brandon says, nodding to each in turn as they show up. He seems a bit subdued and has his arms folded. "And I'm totally excited." He does not sound excited. "Let's get the show on the road, eh?"
    He reaches back and pats his backpack. "Okay, I've got two hatchets, some water bottles, sandwiches and trail mix. Some bandages, God forbid."

Gristlefist was glad to have a fellow Ogre in Frosty; sure, he knew nothing about all those Changelings, but (as biased as this oppinion may be) he always thought that Ogres were the best when it comes to the rough stuff.
    He offered each of the newcommers his hand and introduced himself again. "Hello Frosty, hello Scratch. I'm Gristlefist. And yes, I've been to the Hedge before, but it has been a long time since I've been in Sacramento." Then, after Brandon told them what he had in his backpack Gristlefist held his pouch up, too. "Water, a knife and a small flashlight."
    He was anxious to go, but didn't want to appear rude, so he just took out a cigarette and lightened it up with a zippo he produced out of one of his jacket's pockets. "Oh, and this lighter here. he added with a grin after he inhaled some smoke. He put the zippo back and held the pack of cigarettes towards the others. "Anyone else?"

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.