Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Request from a Friend(?)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Elanah sat on her back deck. It was small. A porch really, nothing fancy by any means but it still classified. She has been thinking about tearing it off and putting on a new one. But being as she would be moving to the Dhaka it seemed foolish to put the work in. Ash was out of his Crate and running around the back yard. She had purchased a rawhide bone for him to chew on and he was running around with it hanging out of his mouth. She was happy that the dog had stopped outright hating her. He was still skiddish around her and her Demon still attempted to take dominance of the animal and at the same time if She moved to fast The dog would immediately go on the defensive. It would come in time. Right now Ash seemed happy enough with his bone, which was the size of her leg from the Knee down, and to run around in the yard.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max hangs up the phone, sighing softly as he places a book mark in the thick volume of gods. He looks down at the "mess", a middle-aged African American woman. Little more than a Blood Doll, so addicted to the Kiss that Max was loath to reinforce her addiction by feeding from her. But he couldn't be picky right now, he needed blood from those that wouldn't ask questions or put up a fight. A necessary evil, he tells himself. She's asleep, lost in the bliss that follows a feeding; murmuring softly to herself.

He leaves his office, Samantha looking up questioningly as he grabs the keys from the desk. He waves her concerned look away; telling her to check in on their "guest" now and again. It takes him some time to find the place, Max still trying to learn the streets of Sacramento. Elanah recognizes the throaty rumble of the old BMW's diesel engine shutting down in the front of the house.

Max steps out, walking up to the front door and knocking loudly. *

S
    Steven

Ash immediately goes nuts, barking and growling at the new Arrival. Elanah stands up and attempts to assert her dominense over the animal. She says, "Ash, Sit" and points to the ground. Elanah originally wanted to teach the dog Hebrew commands but changed her mind as she will not be the only caretaker while under the tutelage of Dame Pia. The dog does not sit, instead he looks at her and then walks off the deck and off to the back corner of the yard by a large tree.

Elanah opens the sliding door and goes to the front door, She looks through the peep hole she had installed and opens the door. "Hello Maximillian." She says and gestures for him to come in. "Please do not worry about Ash, He is just... learning..." Elanah says as she walks over and closes the back sliding door.

S
    Steven

Ash

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max follows Elanah in, raising an eyebrow at the canine, but saying nothing. He still didn't understand the desire some Kindred had for keeping pets; Kin were enough of a domesticated animal to keep track of. He seems healthier, his motions less jerky; more in control of himself then at Court* So, how can I be of assistance, hmm?

S
    Steven

"Well I will cut to the chase," She says as she sits down in a chair, as she does she Gestures for Max to sit as well. "I need a weapon. An old Weapon. Dating Pre-1850. Is this something you can help me with?" Elanah asked politely but with determination.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max remains standing, blinking a few times. Being asked to provide weapons was the last thing he expected the conversation to turn to.* I can tell you about them. When they were used, how they were used. But as for providing them? I'm afraid, unlike you, I'm not a walking arsenal...

S
    Steven

"Is there anyone in your contacts, previous acquaintances, old business partners or anyone who could assist me in this?" Elanah asked. Ash was up and running around again, the bone was on the ground this time though.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max can only shake his head* I've been too busy trying to remain alive since coming to the city to make any such contacts. I have my Herd, my assistant, and my head attached to my body; and that's all. *He pauses for a moment, studying the other Kindred* Why are you asking me this? Certainly Konstantine would be a better choice, or one of the weapons dealers in the area...

S
    Steven

"I thought with your Archeology background you may know of something or have found something that I could acquire. I had planned on contacting Konstantin but I thought I would ask you." Elanah explained to her Fellow Shadow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.