Victoria stood in her closet rifling through her clothes hanging there. She selected two hangers and pulled them off the bar they were hanging from. She stared intently at the two dresses. One was a small little red thing and the other was black and more modest.

Too modest, she thought as she hung the black one back up.

Then her fingers brushed up against the yellow dress and after a pause she skipped over it. Too cheery.

Hm...what about the navy blue one? She thought as she reached for it and picked up the hanger. Holding the two dresses up in front of her she softly bit her lower lip in concentration. The navy one was even smaller and more revealing than her red one and she frowned as she looked at it.

“He is lonely. I want to attract the man, not have him start humping my leg in the middle of the restaurant.”

She hung the navy dress back up in the closet and stared once more at the red one as a smile began to spread across her face. “Hey, if I’m lucky I should be able to get away with some heavy flirtation and I won’t even need to make out with him.”

She laid the red dress out on the bed neatly before making her way to the nightstand and picked up her cell phone. She dialed the man's number and waited for him to answer.

“Dr. Weller? Hi, it’s Miss Stamford,” she began playfully.

“That’s so sweet of you to say. You know I can’t stop thinking about you too. I just wanted to see if we were still on for this evening.”

“We are? Excellent and I love Italian.”

At least I used to when I was still alive,
she thought.

“So eight-thirty then?”

“I’ll be there. See you soon. Hugs and kisses.”

Victoria hung up the phone and looked like she was about to vomit. “God help me this is going to be a long couple of hours.” After releasing a heavy sigh she set down her phone and made her way over to her dresser.

“Ok, dress, check! Nauseatingly boring date, check! Now what to do for underwear,” she thought carefully while pulling open her unmentionables drawer.

"I wonder if I could get away with scrubbing his memory and making him think we made out?" She smiled as she thought out loud.