Ended
Watch
271 - 280
DISPLAYED
Okey-Dokey's Carnevale: The Goblin Market

Page 28 of 31 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last
    L

Rick Pereg

Rick smiles, despite feeling distinctly drained due to the price he'd paid. "Yes, that would be most appreciated."

Brianne Hildur

Brianne slowly released the tension on the bow string, letting it ease back into its standard position. The hint of a fiercely satisfied grin tugging the edges of her lips testament enough to what she thought of the bow she'd found. And after a moment's consideration she headed to the vendor, asking her question while the other patron contemplated his answer. "What's the price for this bow?"

Marcus looks at the foul liquid the Ogress offers to John Gears.

Not exactly what I had in mind...

He watches the Manikin's transaction as he patiently waits to go for a real drink.

Rick

The frog-woman nods and delicately covers the painting in brown paper and tying it off with a simple piece of string, checking it once over before sliding it to Rick.

"Thank you for your business and I hope it is a worthwhile purchase, croak."

Brianne

"It is not much, I accept Glamour like any merchant but I am also an avid learner. If you had anything to pass on, then perhaps we could exchange?"

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley was furious. He daren't yet speak with Rust yet, for fear he'd beat the lion stupid for losing a fight in public, and making Sacramento's Summer Court appear weak. "Be quiet," he says to Rust at the hob's insult. Sam approaches the hob with a wicked grin of his own. "Well, hello, you butt ugly inbred streak of piss," he says amiably, then lowers his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "You holdin' Contracts? I'm lookin' to acquire."

L

Rick Pereg

"I'm sure it will be, thank you." Rick tucked the package under one arm as he took his leave from the shop and walked back into the Market at large.

Brianne Hildur

Brianne pondered the question for a bit. She knew combat better than anything really, but something about teaching a hobb more fighting skills didn't quite sit well with her. Then she remembered the brief exchange between Asia and the shopkeeper, and a smile widened on her face. "You said that you liked learning new languages? I can teach you one of a bygone age, that of the Vikings and their Gods."

Asia frowns and has a hard time deciding which one will work. She doesn't want to choose a bow that is going to be too difficult to use. She turns to look down the aisle a bit, searching the area for a particular Lost.

It doesn't take her very long to spot him. She turns back to the vender. "Excuse be, I will return with by friend and allow hib to choose the bow he can use best. Be right back."

She jogs toward Nightfall, attempting to get his attention. "Nightfall!" She yells, or at least she is pretty sure it is a yell. There was the apropriate amount of tension on her vocal chords for a yell.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall turned and waved at the voice. Giving Adin a quick wave, he headed over to the other Fairest, plushie and all.

He pulled it out of his pocked and bobbed it's head like a puppet as he spoke to Asia.

"I bet you're not having as much fun as we are!"

Asia stops, frowns, looks at the plushie then back at Nightfall.

Uh huh.

She reaches out and takes the wrist with the hand holding the plushie and heads back to the bow vender, leading Nightfall along. "Cobe with be, I need your help with sobething." She says with a bright smile. Even his strange attitude cannot dimish her good mood at the moment. Asia loves to give gifts. It pleases her to know that she can bring some measure of joy to those she considers friends.

She stops at the bow stall again and motions to the bows on display. "Pick one." She says simply, still smiling.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Bert's approach gains Juno's full attention. While she really didn't know the Ogre it wouldn't hurt to be polite.

"Something for grooming -- it's difficult when you have different textures of hairs, because plastic snags them." She held up the wrapped package for emphasis.

She was planning on an evening's worth of preening-centric entertainment when she got home with her new treasure.

PRE

Rust sighs.

It takes the length of Sam's 'greeting' for Rust to relax and the tighten himself in a proper strike position. whish CRACK!

One of the crates nearest Rust suddenly has a gaping hole in it. Rust straightens him back, pulls up his chain tail and slowly picks the wooden fragments out from between the links. He doesn't even look up at the Hob. His action spoke louder then words.

Sure.

He could be quiet. Is that dried blood on the blade tip?

Messin With the Wrong Lion on the Wrong Night(Intimidation 3sux)

Page 28 of 31 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last
Closed Thread