Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
Okey-Dokey's Carnevale: The Goblin Market

Page 21 of 31 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last

PRE

Better composed. Rust picks himself up off the muddy shoreline and wipes his pants off.

Time to find the others. Rust stalks back toward the music and lights delicately scratching away at his dried blood.

Barkly was going to kill him.

Sable, Simon & Barkley
    I know that this may seem a but disjointed, but it allows Hinkle to chat to all of you at the same time

Hinkle blushes, really not expecting that too work.

It had only cost a box of chocolate salamanders, he thought

“Here you go, as promised,” Hinkle said, passing Sable her well-earned candy.

“Well, guv, the stilettos are simply that; You shiv anyone and I will guarantee absolute discretion, know what I mean?” Hinkle looks at the handle and gives one of those I-know-more-then-thee-looks that is either very promising or downright annoying.

“No guv, I do sell weapons, and that is my little tour-de-force,” he says with a smirk. “Go on, pick it up if ya want.”

Looking to Barkley, he takes the ID card to check and then drops it as if stung.

“What the fuck, man? That's Tickle's shit! Don't be bringing Tickle's shit here!? Okey will throw a fit!?”

Marcus

Del seems to smile which quickly turns to her doubled over and reaching, over and over again. As she does, she glows brighter and brighter and brighter until a solid globe of essence hangs like a fat, juicy peach that Del catches in her hand. She swiftly offers it to Marcus.

“Eat it all but do not wipe away the juice. Let it stick to your mouth forever more and you will be able to find what you seek.”

Jack Gem

“Ah, well done sir, a very good buy.” The merchant accepts payment and hands the glasses over. “With these, you shall be the talk of all Sacramento, or my name isn't Raksha the Great!”

Jack's bullshit-o-meter was off the scale but still, the glasses were pretty.

Rick & Terri

Terri gives Rick a huge kiss on the lips before beaming.

"Don't be a stranger now!" she giggles before skipping away in search of that perfect present.

Simon nods in approval as Hinkle details the features of the stilettos. Placing them back down he raises a curious eyebrow at the Long-Eared Fae as he described the bladeless handle as his tour de force.

He reaches over and hefts the handle, waiting to be amazed or disappointed.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Nightfall & Al-Adin

Leaving Lawrence, Nightfall spots the monkey form of Al-Adin wearing a brand new beanie hat in striped red and gold (so obviously Okey's merchandise) move by and head towards the Hammer of Strength sideshow.

“Why hello there little guy,” the sideshow's operator says to Al-Adin. “You wanna have a go with the Hammer? See if you're a real man?”

The hobgoblin is an overly muscled grunt with thick rhino skin and a couple of tusks from his head but he seems to have an easy smile and is quite approachable. He stands next to a huge wooden mallet with a six foot handle and a head the size of a scooter.
    "Oooooh" AL-Adin marvels at the size of the hammer. He adjusts his beanie. "Yeah! I can do this!"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Sable giggles with delight and gets a piece of her chocolate out of the box, being very careful not to let it or any of the others escape, then pops it into her mouth. The chocolaty tail of the lizard hangs out of her mouth twitching violently as she chews up the body. "Mmm, they even crunch like real ones," she says with her food still in her mouth.

Erics smiles in delight, shaking her head. "No no, it's good like that, thank you so much."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Looking to Barkley, he takes the ID card to check and then drops it as if stung.
    “What the fuck, man? That's Tickle's shit! Don't be bringing Tickle's shit here!? Okey will throw a fit!?”
    Sam quickly bends to retrieve his ID before anything can happen to it. Peering over the rims of his sunglasses, he asks seriously, "Of course it's a Tickle, Hinkle. Tell me why Okey will throw a fit." It's too early to jump to any conclusions, but suspicious Sam wears Seven-League Boots of Irrational Logic.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus is surprised by his own lack of revulsion to what Del just did. It was oddly beautiful in a way. In a slightly gross, sticky way... but beautiful. Holding it in his hand a moment, Marcus decisively takes a healthy bite, trying not to let too much of the juice run down his chin.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall wanders over to watch Al-Adin, grinning encouragement.

Despite the looks of his friend, he knew he was damn strong. Maybe not as strong as the Gamorrean reject that was pitching the feat, but, strong.

"Nice hat," he added, giving Adin a thumbs up.

He was carrying a couple of pool cues himself.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Long Ear Hinkle..." Arthur nods. "Thank you. Would you happen to know where his stall might be?"

Page 21 of 31 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last
Closed Thread