11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Okey-Dokey's Carnevale: The Goblin Market

Page 2 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice looks at all the hustle and bustle around her, and then gives Enzo a smile when she sees how happy he is. Maybe things won't go so badly. She linked her arm with Enzo's and looked at the stalls with trinkets and thought they could always save those for later.

"Well, I'd really like to take a look further inside where some of the clothing is. I'd really love to see some of the Hedgespun clothing they have. Lets find some stalls that sell some,"
    she said to Enzo while giving his arm a little tug.

Asia wanders through the stalls, her eyes going everywhere. Even though this world was silent for her, she could feel the noise vibrating through her body. Her feet could feel the thumps of so many passing near her and her chest could feel the mild vibration of what seems like thousands of voices. She keeps her arms close to her body and does not touch anything. One could easily be accused of theft in a place like this and she doesn't want to get thrown out on her first visit.

She has a few memories of her durance pass through her mind as she looks around at all the Lost. The sudden sensation of lonliness creeps up on her as she watches the smiling faces move past her. With a shake of her head she moves further into the carnivale.

She thinks about getting something for the Winter Queen. The woman had been generous enough to give her that old couch without cost. Maybe she could find something rare that the Quenn would enjoy. With a renewed sense of purpose, Asia continues to wander through the stalls, moving deeper into the market.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John noted, spotting the merchandise near the boats, though he wasn't interested in that sort of thing. He walked past it and headed deeper. He was interested in what Hedge spun he could find here. Should consider weapons...Assuming they won't stab me in the back with them.

B
    Burned

Jonathan regards the bustle of the market with a long pause, expecting his companions to be patient and do the same. Then, at last he nodded and turned to them. "Who's getting their things first?"

Bert was in awe of the surroundings around him. What caught his attention most was the music that was played. Part of him wondered if it was possible to land a gig here.

"I'm still sorta lookin around so if you wanted to go pick up your things John I'm fine going there first."he said. "Maybe we could check and see the fruit they have available."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall wandered, waiting for something to jump out at him. Several things did, but one tried to hump his leg and the other made purple spots appear all over; in both cases, the prices were a bit high even if he had wanted his leg humped or to be polka dotted. Begging leave from the fine merchants of such wares, he finally found it.

A fine wooden mirror, tall, and intricately carved with leaves. Nightfall played with it as the proprietor explained it. Hung on a closet door, one's reflection appeared in the outfits which hung in the closet one by one, with a simple swipe of the hand moving back and forth through the selections.

It was great; it was perfect.

"How much is it?" he asked, letting disinterest dampen his words as he glanced at other stalls.

B
    Burned

Jonathan nodded wordlessly and led the way, searching out a vendor he knew who definitely sold Hedgespun and goblin fruits in great quantities. The way to the stall was a little different than last time, but he found his path to Long Ear Hinkle's stall. The shopkeep was a long eared, tall and lanky version of the archetypal goblin. On the left lay a bunch of goblin fruits, a rack on the back held a number of Hedgespun tools and weapons catching Jon's interest.

Asia Merrin

As Asia looks for a gift for the Winter Queen, an exceedingly thin woman breaks into her eye-line, mottled lavender skin. Not exactly tall, she just appears so due to her body shape. Her eyes are like slits and she has no mouth. Instead, as Asia looks to her, she holds her long, flexible fingers up which form a mouth, easy for the Fairest to read.

"Hello, my Lady, looking for a gift of generosity?"

Nightfall

"This mirror my Treasured friend?" the salesman asks, who has already introduced himself as Bugger, an affection from his three wives and perhaps too much information for Nightfall.

"I should tell you that on occassion it may just show you clothing not entirely your own. Does that bother you much?"

Erica

A handsome man steps away from a stall, smoking a pipe made from bone. Spotting Erica, he approaches with a long, long coat.

"Hey there, pretty lady. You after a guide?"

Marcus Evan

As the stalls weave through, the delightful smell of fruits cooking hits Marcus and instantly makes his mouth water and stomach turn in equal measure. An Ogre wearing a long, sharkskin apron is stirring a pot as a large number of goblin fruits hang in bags nearby.

Erica's gaze snaps to the man approaching her, her eyes focusing on the pipe before looking at him and she smiles broadly, but that sense of worry kicks in again.

"Careful Erica.."

She nods at him. "I might be if you're offering, are we talking a payment?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus walks up to the stall, giving the wares a cursory inspection before nodding to the Ogre. "Hello. Sorry, but that smells awfully good... what are you making?"

Page 2 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread