Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Okey-Dokey's Carnevale: The Goblin Market

Page 11 of 31 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

PRE

Rust Mane

Pushing past the tent's curtain, the roar of the crowd hits him. Amongst the vast crowd of fae and hobs is a boxing ring with a similar gorilla-like hobgoblin pacing about the ring as an unconscious changeling is dragged from between the ropes. The would be referee in the centre takes up his megaphone to address the baying audience.

“Well, well, well, he almost done it. Will anyone last one minute in the ring with Granite, the most feared blunderbore in all of Arcadia? 3 Glamour, gents, is all it costs to come and try your luck.”
    Rust watches. His anger nearly boiling over. With an electric crackle Rust produces the required Glamour. Then dodges past the hobs hauling away the poor fae. The guy probably never had a chance. Rust's mercurial blood buzzes with the cold malice. Rust would put this blunderbore in his place.

"I'll do it." Rust shouts, making himself known. "One Round." He didn't really seem to be asking a question. He offers his frenzied Glamour. "Anything else to make it fair?" Rust asks locking eyes with the Referee. The Summer Grunt holds his glare just long enough to approach discomfort. Granite would need all the help he could get.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo, Alice & Bert

Judy thinks as she listens to what Alice has to say and nods slowly. “Yes, I believe we can find a couple of suitable attires. Would you like them matching or separate?”

When Bert enters, a small Wizened male shuffles over looking a little pleased but a lot of grump.

“What can I help you wiv Big Man?”

Alice thought for a moment not sure exactly what she was looking for. "I'm not sure. I think I'd want them separate, but I won't entirely rule out matching if it is something that would work well for me. I'd like them to match a pair of diamonds and sapphire earrings if at all possible though."

Simon & Sable

Hinkle slowly nods to both Simon and Sable then with an overly theatrical showman, he lays out his stall.

“Well, good folk, I do have plenty of what you want; paints, weapons, even those chocolate salamanders, miss,” he adds with a wayward smile. “However, I'm the first to admit, what I lack in quality I make up for in quantity.”

Hinkle says it like quantity over quality is the only way to trade.

Rick & Terri

Roll Intelligence + Composure for Rick please

Bert, Alice & Enzo

Punch shrugs. “Each to their own, son.” He begins to rummage through the rails before exclaiming and pulling something out, staggering under the weight.

“Silver and white snowflakes interlocking with tiny strands of cynicism. I made it myself. Wanna try it on?”

Judy listens to Alice as she goes through the rails, pushing past Punch on route. Finally, she pulls out something that appears to be crafted from the tears of a dolphin that has been in love for the first time. It shimmers in the tent's light and calls to Alice's heart.

Dress

Rust Mane

The crowd turn as Rust pushes through, and some of them cheer while others jeer. The ref looks to Granite with a smirk as the Elemental enters the ring.

“Well, it looks we have another victim, I mean, competitor. What's your name son?” the ref ask before mentioning the rules.

Marcus

Marcus' questions seem to be along the right path and one hob seems to wanna help.....for a price.

Hob is asking for 2 Glamour

John Gears

“Something to help with the bruises? Sure thing.” The Ogre cook looks behind her and grabs a couple of long, dangly fruits in yellow. They are definitely not bananas however.

“Will give you that kick when you've been kicked in, hahaha.”

Sable sniffs around the stall hoping to catch a whiff of these salamanders.

"How do we know we want a lot if we haven't tried a little Mr. Hinkle?"

Simon, like Sable, doesn't seem to be too impressed with Hinkle's claim of quantity over quality. After all, he would likely only be buying one or two of whatever it was he selected.

"Can you please just show us what you have?"

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John gave the fruit a closer look, just trying to make sure he wasn't being sold anything faulty. "Whats the Price?" He asked.

PRE

"Rust Mane of the Summer Court." Rust dares anyone to jeer. His tail flicking back and forth so fast it looks to just fall off.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus has no real option other than paying the Glamour. Pulling out two pennies, he fills one of them with Hope, and the other with Despair. Dropping one into the hob's hand, he listens to the directions before handing over the other.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice looked at the dress Judy held out for her. It felt right, and struck a cord with her. She could feel the sweet and innocent love radiating from it and she smiled slightly. Maybe being here with Enzo is making me feel close to it? But what we have isn't love yet...is it? Can't be.

"It's lovely. May I?" she asked politely. If the other woman will let her she will pick up the dress and hold it in front of her to see how it will look.

"What do you think sweets?" she asked Enzo before turning to Judy again, "How much for it Miss?"

Bert smiles at what Punch presents to him, it's almost exactly what he had in mind, minus the cynicism but even with that he looked magnificent. He slid it around his massive arms and was amazed at how comfortable it felt around his massive frame. He walked to a mirror to look at himself, for once feeling less like an outsider and feeling like he belonged, at least moreso than he did with being in a comedy club.

"How much?" he asks Punch as he stares in the mirror.

Page 11 of 31 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread