Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Welcome to my parlor, now who's the fly?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

It didn't surprise her that Wilhelm had been approached by rivals in the Invictus already. Well, he is quite the catch, she thought to herself. She felt some small bit of triumph as she groped him. Her rivals had approached him, but she had stripped him of his armor, both literally and figurtively. She laid there enjoying the moment before she answered him.

"Well, you can't really blame them. You'd be an excellent feather in either covenant's cap." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I've said this before, you're a smart man, and this may come as a little bit of a surprise, but I'd agrue for you not to join with the Invictus. I'm not saying that you wouldn't go far, because I'm certain you would excel in it. But, a man with your capabilities could rise to great influence and knowledge in the Ordo as well. There is all kinds of power and you can always be political and gain influence within the city from the Ordo, you don't need the Invictus for that. Only with the Ordo you also have access to secrets and mysteries you would have no other way of gaining except by joining."

She let her words set for a moment before she continued, "Besides the Ordo are now one of the most influential covenants in the city with the Prince and the Harpy scrambling on board. We could help each other, each from a different power and influence base. You from the Ordo and within the city, and me from the Invictus and within the city. I'm not expecting you to pass on covenant secrets, I don't believe you to be that kind of man, but it would give us a different perspective on many things and different ways to approach them. The Ordo puts you closer to the Prince in a way I could never be, you could become a respected colleague."

She didn't expect him to trust her just because she fucked him, but hoped it might help him listen to what she had said.

L

Wihelm lay there a while, quietly. Partially to consider all Victoria had just said. And partially to enjoy the rather wondrous things she was doing with her hand. He had to admit, Victoria surprised him here. He had expected another recruitment pitch for the Invictus, expected Victoria to attempt to secure the benefits that must undoubtedly come from sponsoring a Priscus. It did seem possible, albeit a bit unlikely, that she was putting his interests and benefits entirely above her own. Though it could also be the case that her proposed course had other benefits not yet known to him, that it did beneift her more than sponsoring him could. Or that she was engaged in a plot whose entirety he could not see from where he sat. Not that he could complain about his current view.

But either way her plan certainly did have its undeniable benefits. And ultimately the right choice for him was the one that was most beneficial to him. If he joined the Invictus he would have the benefit of a sponsor, but every Vampire who joined that covenant had the benefit of a sponsor. Not everyone who joined the Ordo would be able to work as closely with an established member of the Unconquerables as Victoria was suggesting.

And her other points rang true as well. Power and influence were things he could amass outside of the Invictus. Things he had already begun to amass outside of the Invictus. Membership in that Covenant would simply make doing so a bit simpler. And if he was working closely with a member of the Invictus, perhaps such influence would come more easily regardless. And meanwhile he would be privy to the secrets of the Ordo Dracul, benefits that would be otherwise unobtainable and ones Victoria would not even expect him to share with her. And his conversation with Ishani at Court came to mind, his theory that the Ordo's Coils might be able to counteract the weakness inherent in his own blood, the counterpoint to its strengths. From about every angle the plan seemed to benefit him greatly, even in ways that Victoria could not have known about. Certainly in ways that simply joining the Invictus could not. It seemed like the best option available to him, though it was a decision that would require a bit more thought yet.

He offered her a smile. "An Invictus and a Dracul," his hand traced its way up her inner thigh. Running between the junction of her legs, fingers lingering along that wondrous area. "working closely together. Both working to ensure that they can enjoy as many of the benefits from both Covenants as possible." He allowed his eyes to sweep slowly, deliberately along the exquisite beauty straddling him once more. His free hand, meanwhile, rose to her upper back, pressing her back down against him. His last words whispered teasingly into her ear, "I must say, Victoria, that sounds like quite the enticing proposal..."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

While the man thought, Victoria doubled her ministrations to a certain part of Wilhelm's anatomy in an effort to ready him for another round. Her tongue played with one of her fangs while she busied herself with waiting. Finally, she smiled at him as it sounded like she had swayed him significantly further and sooner to deciding on the Ordo than she thought. Her smile turned to one of lust as she felt Wilhelm swell in her hand, while he reached up to caress her womanhood. She let out a soft moan as her heightened sense of touch sent tingling sensations all over her body.

"A most stimulating proposal Wilhelm," she managed to say when his caress stopped. Then she felt his hands move to her lower back and buttock before he moved her hips downward. She gasped as he begin to fill her and she bent in to kiss him with renewed passion.

Most stimulating indeed...

Fade to black/End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread