Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Welcome to my parlor, now who's the fly?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria noticed the man's movement next to her and for an instant thought perhaps she had been too forward with him. Then she felt him cross his leg and press it up against hers. Finally his stoic resolve seemed to crack and crumble as he laughed and smiled a little more genuinely.

She smiled and laughed along with him as she activated her heightened senses of touch and smell. "The unfortunate thing is that I'm not dealing with neonates either. Several just insist on acting like it," she finished jokingly to keep his spirits high. She was increasingly aware of her lilac perfume and along with it the lingering smell of the blood in the room. She felt her fangs begin to extend as her breathing quickened slightly.

Very slowly and gently, she moved her leg against his in a faint rubbing motion, which would have be difficult to take any other way than she intended it. She reached out with one of her free hands and lightly traced meaningless patterns on the outside of his arm closest to her. Looking directly into his eyes she gave him a knowing smile and her eyes briefly flashed a predatory glint. "You know Wilhelm. I hope you won't think I'm being too forward, but I've had my eye on you for some time now. Your smart, capable, strong, and handsome," the last word was a barely audible whisper.

L

And there it was, the contact had not been incidental at all. Victoria's intentions this night paralleled the intent the room had been built with. And it sent his own mind down paths it did not often wander in these modern nights.

Carnal activities were no longer something he dwelled on much anymore, or had cared much about for a long while. But now it was a prospect that had been placed squarely before him. And a part of him was almost surprised to realize that the prospect was not at all an unwelcome one, far from it in fact. Victoria held an, undeniable, allure. One that was only partially due to her stunning physical charms. Her mind, manner, and bearing all stood out in comparison to that of most Kindred he'd met. Yes, the allure was certainly there. This was a woman whose very presence could be intoxicating, perhaps dangerously so.

"Have you now..." his own voice was a soft murmur as he leaned in towards her. His senses opening fully with the powers of Auspex. The scent of blood, the scent of lilacs, the scent of Victoria herself pervaded his senses for the first time this night. And one hand, the one whose arm Victoria was not occupied with, rose. Fingertips tracing their way up Victoria's side. The touch ever so faint, one that a mortal would barely able be even to register. But with Wilhelm's Auspex he could feel every minute detail of the corset's leather grain, and later of Victoria's skin. It came to rest gently against her cheek, his skin cold while hers was warm, his own blush not yet activated. His own eyes locked with hers, displaying that same glint. "And how long has some time been?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

So there is a man in there, Victoria thought as she saw the noticeable change in Wilhelm's demeanor. Her wasp queen started to buzz in the back of her head in response to his challenge. It demanded that she take action and subdue this man creature before her. The woman wrestled for control and finally reduced the queen to a low humming noise in her mind.

When he leaned in and ran his fingers along her curves to her face she smiled once again at him. It was a smile of hunger, but not for want of sustenance. Her skin still cold by mortal standards, even with the blush, was almost burning compared to the cold deathly pallor of Wilhelm's touch. Her fingers stopped their movement and she slid over on the couch until her side was pressed against him. She draped her arm closest to him over his shoulders and pulled even closer. "I sensed something special in you after our first meeting here, but I needed to be sure. I think we are a lot a like, you and I. You know understand what it means be be kindred. The predator that will not sleep," If Wilhelm allows it Victoria moves in for a kiss.

L

Wilhelm could feel her. He could feel her leather encased curves pressed against his side, her arm around his neck. He could smell her scent and see the hunger in her smile, gaze, and posture. He was fully aware of her raw sensuality pervading his senses. And now was the time to make his choice, he knew. To decide whether to retreat to safety or plunge over the precipice. His beast still urged him to run, to flee from Victoria's stronger one. And part of the man urged caution, tried to steer him from the path he was rushing down headlong.

But a more prominent side of the man advocated just the opposite, urged him to revel in the mindset so recently unearthed. Compelled him to enjoy completely the company of the exquisite creature beside him. And that one portion was all it took, that one portion won. It proved victorious as recently acquired blood warmed his skin with the Blush of Life. It triumphed as his free hand rose to rest upon the curve of Victoria's hip. It proved victorious as he moved in for the kiss along with Victoria.

He stops just short though, his hand tugging gently to halt her movement as well. Their faces mere millimeters apart, his lips brushing ever so lightly against hers as he spoke. The sensation, enhanced a thousand-fold by the Discipline of his Clan, sending fleeting jolts through his reinvigorated body with each slight touch. His voice almost a low growl, echoing the hunger apparent in Victoria. "I feel I should mention Victoria, Madam Stamford, that I am hardly the submissive type..."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria saw Wilhelm activate the blush of life as he moved into her kiss. The touch of his lips were mere teasing brushes against hers. Then she chuckled softly, her breath dancing across his lips. "Wilhelm darling, It wouldn't be nearly as fun if you were."

She closed her eyes and firmly pressed her lips up against his as her heightened senses sent her deadened nerves tingling. Lips still locked together she reached her other arm up and wrapped it around the back of his neck as she pressed her body up against his.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she began to think how difficult it was going to be to position herself and move properly dressed like this. I'll need to do something about that, she thought absentmindedly, but was too busy enjoying herself at the moment.

L

The soft laughter rising in Wilhelm's own throat was cut short as Victoria, quite firmly, kissed him. The first time he had allowed himself to be kissed in many long years, decades even. And some corner of his mind idly wondered why it was an activity he engaged in so seldomly. The sensation, to his enhanced senses, was all but breathtaking And the promises hinted at as her exquisite body pressed against his all the more enticing.

He allowed himself to languish in the kiss for a long while before pulling back slightly. And moving to put just a bit of space between his body and Victoria's, insistent, one. His hands slipping down to his waist, unfastening and pulling away a sword belt bearing two short blades in a flurry of shadows as the Obfuscations that hid them were dispelled. The weapons were placed on the floor beside the couch. His pistol joined them soon after as he disarmed himself, as he took the the first steps in disrobing himself. Watching Victoria with the barest hint of caution as he did, just in case she reacted strongly to the formerly-concealed weaponry.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

To Victoria, Wilhelm's laughter signaled his release of inhibitions in more way that one. She knew how difficult it was for a man like him to relax in this way enough to open up and so the significance of it was not lost on her. She silently wondered why she had not pursued him with more earnest even with her focus on the Prince. With Wilhelm being a social equal she could open up herself more without worrying about walking the line between proper respect to a superior and being aggressive enough. While her time with Asa was special and she didn't regret any of it, this was different. Here she could enjoy the wrestle for control.

When Wilhelm removed his weapons she was mildly irritated that he saw the need to come so heavily armed, but pushed it aside as likely just his warrior nature coming through. Men, she thought exasperatedly. She had already begun unzipping her skirt when he had pulled away to remove his weapons, so she slid it off and tossed it on top of his weapon pile before settling back down next to him.

"You won't be needing those weapons," she said as she moved her hand to rub his inner thighs, purposely avoiding his crotch, "I'm far more interested in this one at the moment," she grinned and moved up to gently squeeze his crotch through his pants before removing her hand. She unfasten her corset then slipped it and her panties off before focusing her attention on assisting Wilhelm out of his remaining clothing. She kissed him deeply and began exploring his well muscled form with wondering hands.

L

"I surmised as much-" perhaps he was about to say more; but the words off with Victoria's squeeze, with the sensations he had not felt in a long while that rippled through his body due in part to the enhanced tactile sensations. And then she was nude before him. He could not help but admire her flawless, stunning appearance even as he assisted her in divesting himself of his clothing. And then they are pressed together once more. His own hands gliding across her body, admiring the soft feminine beauty that stands in such contrast to his own muscled form.

And with a soft growl born from beast as much as man he took Victoria up in his arms, lifting her from the couch and carrying her to the ottoman. Setting the woman down on the piece of furniture that would leave leave so much more room to move before climbing on with her. And then...

Fade to Black...

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Fade in From Black

Victoria felt Wilhelms hard body underneath her softness as she lay there on the ottoman and in his arms. At points she had been quite spirited in their romp and there were several superfical scratches and bites on both of them. He had been a little slow to return her alternating soft and rough technique but when she asked him he was been more than happy to join in. She leaned in and gave his ear a soft little nibble before giggling slightly.

"Mmmm," she purred at him softly. "It looks like your skill extends well beyond the battlefield." She reached down to explore the lower reaches of his torso with her left hand as she gave him a rapid succession of several kisses.

With her kisses complete she leaned back a little and smiled down while still playing with him, "I'm sure you've guessed that this isn't only about the sex, which was excellent by the way, but we are in a position to help each other as well as have a little fun in the process. Have you put any further thought into covenant affiliation yet?"

L

Well...that was something he had even forgotten that he was missing, and had been for quite some time. The marks of her affection still burned pleasantly on his skin. Memories of her rather impressive, and enthusiastically, applied talents still fresh in his mind. And a part of him was certainly now wondering why he had allowed himself to miss it for so long, by choice more than anything. Though part of the reason for that thought may have been due to the afterglow of the moment, or at least as much of an existed between two vampires. The still very naked Victoria atop atop him, beauty somehow only enhanced by the marks he had scratched into her skin, may well have had something to do with it as well. And perhaps the quite pleasant things she was doing with her hand too. But only so much of anything could ever be attributed to mere circumstance.

He found his own hands running idly along the woman's thighs and lower back, along with everything in between. His voice a soft, contented murmur. "Rarely does any Kindred have the luxury of doing something for just one reason, it seems." His interest was piqued a bit as she mentioned Covenants. "I have narrowed my options to the Ordo Dracul and the Invictus, with members of both Covenants ensuring me that I would be a good fit in them." Though the Harpy's words perhaps hold a bit more weight than Deputy Pia's. "Why do you ask?" He grinned, "What are you planning?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread