Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

meeting new faces

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"We should meet with our totem. I'm not expecting you to commit to anything yet, but there are other recent events that he should be kept apprised of."

S
    Sally Romanov

"I have never met with a totem before," Sally admits rather sheepishly.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Golden Bear is cool. You arn't scared of bears are you?" Shadow tongue is begging to wonder if Sally is strong enough to run with the pack. Not because she is a girl, but because she seems to be acting like one.

Or maybe Shadow Tongue is taking this too seriously. Iether way eh keeps his thoughts to himself. For now.

S
    Steven

"I am not afraid Shadow Tongue, but thank you for your concern. When shall we meet the Totem?" Elanah set down her back pack and looked very comfortable in her surroundings.

Firebringer

PRE

"We may as well leave now." Matthew begins walking toward the door.

Alex meets his pack as they exit, falling in with them quietly. "Thought about coming in with Dave, but... I didn't. Obviously. What are we up to?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue nods and grabs his back pack before turning for the stairs. Letting Matthew take the lead.

S
    Sally Romanov

To Alex, "Hello My Name is Sally, and you are?" Sally is genuinely polite and her voice is almost melodic with her Greek Accent lilting the end of her words.

"Doctor Alex Broman, a pleasure," he says, offering the lady a smile and a hand.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew quirks an eyebrow at Alex, but says nothing. Perhaps he's finally sorted out where his priorities lie. He leads his pack to Fremont park.

Continued here

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2