Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
El Patron Bar (Open) A nice night off

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    T
    Tiger

Linux sat at the bar drinking his beer. After a few moments he noticed the guy trying to catch his eye. He sighed as the possible scenarios ran through his head.

1) I did something to piss him off. Unlikely as I have never seen him before.

2) He noticed the protection I've got running on me. Slightly more likely. You never know who could be a mage.

3) He's checking me out. Possible. I would have to check the FC forums when I get home to see if anyone had compared any given cities gay to awakened populations to gauge probability. Even so, I got all that out of my system back in college.

Oh well. Only one way to find out. Picking up his beer he made his way over to the guy. Raised his glass in cheers. Then using his manliest I am so not gay don't be hitting on me voice, introduced himself the a simple "Whats up?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm had spotted the newcomer, but was too absorbed in the failure of his flash of insight to really care too much. most likely he was some local that Ash knew. But when he said hello, without recognizing Ash's name, that concerned worm. He retreated into himself, managing a nod back at the man, but otherwise saying in return.

"Jammer? Rage? Sounds pleasant enough. Its not Buba at The Prison, or Brutus at The Forum, so I'll take it."
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Not a lot," Ash replies back to Linux taking a sip of his own beer. "Just here chatting about stuff, making friends and not going slowly mad. You?"

T
    Tiger

Linux sips his beer before answering. "Ehh. Just moved into town. Had a full day of unpacking boxes. Needed to unwind."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Now begins the subtle dance of determining allegiance without arousing suspicion. Worm starts finishing off his corona, figureing they'll be done by the time he's finished.
    >>

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash had to know. Standing towards the bar, he slips his empty glass and thanks the barman before coming within earshot of Linux and keeps his voice low.

"Who're you with, mate? We're just leaving and I'm inquisitive to know."

Ash keeps smiling. Best way sometimes.

T
    Tiger

"Oh thank god it's two!" The words rushed out before Linux could contain them. Quickly regaining his composure he returns the smile. "I'm with the tech savvies. and you?"

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash leans away as the words assail his ears but he tries to smile all the same.

"The Grunts," he replies with a dry sense of humour before holding out his hand and adding, "Name's Ash." He looks over to Worm but doesn't reveal his name feeling it may be better if the other Moros introduced himself.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hi, I'm Worm. I'm on my own team. I'm a physics professor. Nice to meet you" He refrains from saying more.

Whisper enters the bar and glances around, smooothing his dark suit lightly. It had been a long day at work and he'd made a quick trip back to his cramped apartment to change into more preferred clothes before coming out to try and rest a little. This wouldn't have been his first choice but it was near his "place of residence" and he had a craving for this type of food right now. He quickly ordered a sangria and took a seat, glancing around mildly at the other customers.

It was his first chance to explore the city after unpacking and doing the first shift of his first job, nothing unusual there, just a victim of an apparent back alley brawl and later someone in the wrong car at the wrong time, nothing unusual there, unless the Seers were here and good at covering up.. Whisper mentally smacked himself, you never knew who was listening, even to your inner thoughts, one of several things drummed into him by his teachers.

To occupy his thoughts in a less dangerous area he began looking around the bar again, seeing what different types of people were here.

Whisper's suit

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread