Watch
21 - 24
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Wolves playing Cards.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Sally Romanov

"Yes, we all have. Such is our life, no?" Sally walks to her bathroom and takes her hair down. "I would like you to know somethings. I am a Wiccan Priestess. I will keep the laws of Luna to the best of my availability. I am also a Gypsy, which means I am a free spirit and will not be dominated, but for a Family I will give my life."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"Of course. A pack should always be family, and I never had the intention of trying to dominate you. We should exchange phone numbers, so we can stay in touch."

S
    Sally Romanov

"I know this Matthew. A previous Alpha propositioned me to join him and then attempted to rule me with an Iron fist. This was a mistake. And if you are my alpha you must know me." Sally comes out of the bathroom and looks to her future Alpha. She takes a pen and his hand and writes her number on it. "Call me when I can meet the Family." Sally smiles and winks.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew looks at his hand in bemusement for a second, then enters the number into his cell phone. "I will." He turns and leaves the motel.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.