Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Wolves playing Cards.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walks with Matthew, her motel was about 10 blocks away from the coffee shop.

"Its a bit of a dive but the sheets are clean and the water pressure is good." Sally seems to flow as she walks her clothing is loose and comfortable. She walks with an ease in her step despite her current predicaments. As she opens the door to the motel room Matthew will see that the room is clean and well maintained. Sally's Duffel sits open on the table but the clothing has been emptied. Only her books remain in her bag. The books are mostly based around Religious studies and European folklore. There are a couple of books based on emergency medicine and a couple more about crafting ones own clothing.

"Make yourself at home." She says. The room is small, one queen sized bed. A table, a desk with a lamp and a bathroom. The table has a Tube TV on it.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew takes a moment to look around the room, then takes a seat at the table, waiting for Sally to join him. Why am I doing this, opening up to a wolf that I've never met? "So you want to know about me. Anything in particular, or just whatever I feel like sharing?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"No, First I answer you questions. You must feel comfortable with me." Sally kneels on the bed and then rolls to lean onto her hip.

Sally takes her cards out of bag and spreads them in a line on the bed.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods once in understanding. "How long ago was your First Change? How much experience do you have as an Uratha?" Even as he speaks, he wrestles with his internal question, beginning to work out the answer.

S
    Sally Romanov

"My First change was early December of last year. Which in turns means that I have very little experience, James and the others gave me a thorough intro of The People. But I have very little hands on experience. And you?" Sally asked with a interested look on her face. Her hands traced back and forth over the line of cards.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"My first change was nearly three years ago, so I've had my share of experience. Some that I wish I hadn't. I came here from Ohio a year ago, not terribly long after we retook the city from the Pure. I've watched packs grow and change, and I lead my own." He finally finds the answer to the puzzle: dominance. I retook the Alpha position from Shadow Tongue because he was too weak to lead. And now worry that one of the others might do the same prevents me from opening up to them. There's no risk of that here.

S
    Sally Romanov

"So you are an Alpha, Yes? A lot of responsibility there. Alpha's are not made diplomatically, that must worry you? Sally then flips all the cards over to show that only the Major Arcana sits before her. She flips them back over and begins to shuffle.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew thinks for a moment, then shrugs. "If the time comes, nature will take its course. But I doubt it will be soon. I lead because I'm capable."

S
    Sally Romanov

"I do hope so. You seem so." Sally's hands run over the cards of the major Arcana, now face down. "What else would you like to know about me?" Sally's eyes seem to swirl as she looks over the cards. She does not touch them but her hands merely graze the air just above the cards.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"What are your thoughts on joining a pack?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.