Watch
401 - 410
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Tur, Hisil Side Meeting

Page 41 of 45 First ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Last
    u
    ursur5

Steve shrugs chantay's words off continueing to remain silent. < His words cut deeper then their fangs ever did.> The rush of life from the hisil brings a relief that was greatly need. " Atleast you didnt die for nothing eli."

Alex closes his eyes upon hearing his Alpha's thoughts. I'll be honest, I was thinking the exact opposite. About duties I mean. You're probably right about the injury part though.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew's tone is inccredulous, even across the mental link. Are you trying to imply that the hospital hasn't been interfering with your duties to your pack? Any time I try to reach you, you're either late, or don't show up at all. What if I needed you for an emergency, if the Pure decided to press into our land? How could I know that you'd come in time to help?

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison listened to Chantay. She may not have agreed with the Elodoth's entire statement, but there was some truth there.

I think she is overlooking the fact that had her exchange not worked getting Alex killed would have been in his best interest, Alison thought to herself not wishing to fan the flames further.

She looked at Matthew and spoke much more calmly, "Hey. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Look, tempers are high here and the scent of battle is still in the blood. Lets just enjoy our success and be thankful we drove them off this time without heavier losses. Thanks for your part Matthew."

She heard Alex continue to address her concerning Eli and Alison did her best to keep her anger from getting the best of her. He is the last person she wanted to hear words of comfort from. She gave him a wordless nod not trusting herself to speak to him right now.

Alison paused for a moment feeling the hisil around them, "Feels like someone's flushing the crud down the drain. What do you know, we may have actually done it."

When she was done speaking if Matthew didn't have anything further to say to her she turned and slowly started back toward Gwen to look into getting that healing rite.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Alex's mental "voice" sounds a combination of tired and distant.

You're right. If I'm in the middle of emergency surgery, I'm not coming. I have a responsibility to the people of this city. Sometimes, balancing dual lives is easier than others. An 8 year old girl who was the unfortunate victimized bystander of a drive-by shooting, or the Pure gaining ground. Which do I choose? An elderly man who is locked away in a room by his kid and neglected until he's sat in his own feces so long the open sores have become infected and he may very well die, or someone pilfering our locus. Which takes priority? Sure, I get more than my fair share of kids sticking marbles up their nose, hypochondriacs, drug-seekers, and sprains. We also have an "ass box" -- don't ask -- that gets things added to it far more often than you'd think was sane. But for every ten of those, I'm helping someone who can't help themselves. So... who do I neglect?

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker holds his side as he lays back, letting the ground suck the heat from his body, and he looks up at his alpha. "Bull Rush, I have no clue what I'm doing whatsoever. All I know is that I got ordained this morning, I almost got eaten by four werewolves this evening, and we just fixed the universe. It's like we beat the final boss in a video game, but without the soundtrack. So while all the other packs are being pissed off, I'm gonna laugh instead of cry, heal, and figure out how I'm gonna get a barbecue set up for us."

Starseeker's stomach growled at that last line, it seemed to agree with the rest of him.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods at Alison in wordless thanks.

Then he returns his focus to Alex. And you're the only one who can help them, right? Is that it? There are always more of the Herd. There are always other doctors. Your pack is family. If a man is gunned down in a drive-by shooting, it's one of the Herd. People die all the time. Are you going to try to save all of them? But if Shadow Tongue falls to the Anshega, or Dave, or Sally, because you were in surgery at the time, that's family you just let down. Consider that when choosing your priorities.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen is about to reply to Alison, when she feels it. The hisil. It tunes out everything, every single arumgent the others are having around her. Finally. I'm not the boundary between a world, and half a world anymore. It's back. She basks in the feeling, knowing that all would be right. Even if the others did bicker.

Finally, coming down from the 'high' of feeling the hisil back, of feeling everything they've worked for come rushing in, she looks at Alison. Gwen feels like she could do anything; lift mountains, drain lakes with her bare hands, no problem. A healing should be a piece of cake.

"Sorry, I was just... doesn't matter. Alright, let's get your packmate, I'll see what I can do to get the two of you back on your feet." The feeling of victory (or rather, VIIICTOORYYYY!!) would have to wait. The living came first, the dead second, and celebration third.

You ask if I would save them all. Alex's mental voice is still tired, but also firm. Yes.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison grinned at Gwen through the pain. "It's alright. I know what ya mean, I feel it too."

Nodding she followed the other woman toward Steven glad that things were finally looking up for the Hisil and at least she would do her best not to let down Steve like she had Eli. The man had saved her life, and she just watched him die. He deserved better and she wished their places had been exchanged.

She put a hand on Gwen's shoulder and spoke with a smile, "Thanks, I really appreciate this Gwen."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Page 41 of 45 First ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Last