Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Welcome! Please wipe your paws...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent leads Joshua through Sacramento to the small corner of territory that the Sworn have taken control of and keeps the conversation light and open, not explaining anything in too much detail but letting Joshua in on a few names as they head towards the den.

"Mateo's the top dog and Gwen's his second, just so you know. The others you can meet if they're about."

s
    stegatops

"Cool. Cool," Joshua watches the sidewalk absently as he follows and listens, trying to commit names to memory. "How big is your pack anyway? Are there a lot of packs in Sacramento?"

He is vaguely aware of the city around him, but only really cares about territorial borders. He may get on well with this pack or he may not. But either way it's always good policy to know the borders.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"There's a few of us int he Sworn," Vincent replies before thinking about the other packs of Sacramento. "As far as I know, there are about 4 or 5 packs currently, maybe more," he adds with a shrug. "I din't really keep up on the others much. Ah, here we are." Vincent arrives at the den and walks in through the front door, hollahing the moment he's inside.

"Mat! Gwen! Anyone!"

s
    stegatops

Joshua steps in, taking a look back out onto the street as he does. He has an uneasy feeling, like he is trespassing, even though he was invited. Last Laugh's attitude helps, though, and he chuckles a bit at the "howl" he gave when they entered.

'I guess he really did earn that name,' Joshua thinks as he shrugs his bag off his shoulder and lets it rest on the floor, strap gripped loosely in his left hand.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

From the second floor, the dull beat coming from Gwen's room stops, rather suddenly. Thank god for the OFF button, so effective at stopping people from knowing what Ithaeur listen to when they're alone.

Stepping outside her room, but not down the stairs quite yet, she hollers straight back, "That you, Vince?" Huh, apparently whatever she was listening to was loud enough to camouflage voices.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Last Laugh turns to Joshua with a silly grin.

"Hi, I'm Vincent, Vinny, Vince. You'll get the idea." He then aims his voice back up the stairs.

"Yeah. I've got a fresh face for y'all to meet."

s
    stegatops

"Yeah, I'm Joshua. Nobody calls me Josh." He waits for a minute before continuing in the same low voice. "Don't know why I did that..."

His face is a mixture of sheepishness and amusement.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

A few moments later, Gwen comes down the stairs, looking like her usual calm, collected self. She smiles at the pair, approaching Joshua and offering him a hand to shake. "I'm Gwen." With a sidelong look at Vinnie, she adds teasingly, "and you didn't call ahead because..." she lets the rest of the sentence hang for him to fill in.

"becaaaaauuuse, my dear Gwenith....that would take the fun out of the situation."

Vinny smiles. Actually, he beams. He really did enjoy this Omega gig.

s
    stegatops

He looks up at Gwen's impressive size as he shakes her hand.

"Joshua," he offers, trying to add more before erupting into a coughing fit. What a lousy time to forget how to swallow. He straightens up, red-faced, trying to smile a talking in a wet rasp. "Sorry...wrong hole..."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last