Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Making an entrance, notable or otherwise...

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Teegan sees Ankh's interested expression and speaks up, "Neophyte Teegan, I was on the investigations at Granite Park with some of these guys."

When she says 'these guys' she gives a look to Tug just as he bellows her name over the end of her words like a war cry.

Acting on military instinct Teegan remains at attention as Tug moves in for the tackle - her mind instantly worrying about breaking rank at such a time. But, when he throws his big arms around him her rigid body relaxes into his hug. Putting her arms around him she says with a smile, "what? No bald jokes? The hat threw you off didn't it?"

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh gives West an anooyed look. "No I haven't."

She walks over to the other woman and extends her hand. "Provost Ankh, it's nice to meet you Teegan. I am glad you could assist with Granite Park."

She leaves it at that, not wanting to bring up bad memories for others.

PRE

"'s a nice hat," Tug smirks as he lets her go so she can properly introduce herself to Ankh.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

I wonder if the Circle is usually this busy. A smile plays across Animus' face at Tug's exuberant greeting, then offers a handshake. "Councilor Animus. I've been helping Ankh and Tug with an investigation."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West seems to shrink back; not from the look from the Provost, just a general habit from a social meet and greet -- which this seemed to be becoming. He watched the interaction, especially that of the Thyrsus Councilor who had, until today, simply been Joshua Morris' cabal-mate and good old Thearch network Herald.
    Nimbus

Teegan returns West's smile, still blushing a bit from Tug's informal greeting. "Sir," she says as officially as possible while fighting back laughter.

When she shakes Animus' hand he finds that she has a firm grip and rough fingers. Speaking to him and Ankh she says, "nice to meet you both."

"What's going on? Anyone want to brief me? ..and why does Tug smell like fish?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus chuckles at the fish question. "You've walked into a bit of a storm, I'm afraid. We've discovered a ritual on the Tower Bridge that appears to be attempting to create a link to the Abyss and draw in all sorts of nastiness. It's been building up over several months, skimming power off the Ley Lines to fuel itself. We believe a mage named Vector to be behind it, in full or in part. Asian, extremely skilled in Prime and Forces, and the Abyss seems to make itself felt more forcefully around him. He's the one who tried to kill Wellmer a while back, and has popped up in several places since then. Today we scouted by air and we think we tracked him to the Kreugans' Sanctum, a known Banisher stronghold. We came back here to eat dinner and report, and Tug's time as a bird gave him a craving for fish, so that's what we ate." Of course, being a bird is completely normal, right?

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Well, ummmm, keep me posted," West says. "Teegan, it's good to have you back," he said with a wave, making his exit.

He gives Ankh the 'call me' thumb and pinky.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh suddenly realizes how tired she is as her posture sags a bit. "I think I am for home and bed for a bit. Call me if you need anything guys."

She smiles at Teegan. "It was nice to meet you. I look forward to working with you."

She lays a hand on Animus' arm. "When you have the chance Counselor, I would like to speak to you." She then turns with a wave and heads for the door.

Dammit, should have driven. Ah well a taxi will do I suppose.

Teegan gives West a meager little wave, slightly disappointed that she didn't get to talk to him more, but knowing he was a busy guy and there would be plenty of time for it later.

"From..being a bird?" She glances at Tug questioningly, unsure of how one could get cravings from shifting into new forms. "Uh, yeah, you can't really come to Sacramento with out walking into a storm it seems. Well, sounds like you guys could use a hand. Just let me know what I can do to help track this guy down."

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.