Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Coffee and Thoughts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally sat in a booth with a coffee cup in hand. She sipped slowly at the cup as she wrote in her book. Gwen had told her alot in there short conversation and for that she was thankful. A 10 minute conversation, and she felt so much better. She blew the top layer of heat off of her coffee and took another drink...

Firebringer

PRE

It had been a few days of searching, and Matthew still hadn't come across any new wolves. He walks into the coffee shop, buying a cup of coffee to keep up appearances. After all, you never knew where they might be. Then the scent hits him. Looks like wandering around is finally paying off.

He takes a seat on the opposite side of the booth from Sally. "You're a new face."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally continued writing and reading for about a minute, then she shook her head a bit and looked up. "Oh Am sorry Love, Was a little wrapped up what did you say?" Sally put her book away in her pack and pulled out a leather pouch. Out of the leather pouch came a deck of Tarot cards and what looks like a smaller pouch geeks use to hold Multi-sided dice.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shrugs. "Just that I haven't seen you around before. Do you come here often?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Oh sweetie that's so cute..." Sally says with a small wink and a smile. "No I don't come here often, this is my first time." Sally Greek accent is strong as she speaks. Sally shuffles continues to shuffle her cards. Her hair is down and circles her face. Her Glass blue eyes seem to look right threw Matthew.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally's Current Look

Firebringer

PRE

Slightly discomfitted by Sally's gaze, Matthew glances down, watching her shuffling for a few moments before saying anything else. "Not many People take an interest in tarot cards. Do you do readings?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Why Yes Love I do." Sally said, She puts the cards in her other hand and holds out her hand, "My Name's Sally." When Matthew takes her hand Sally gives a short firm business hand shake. "So, How can I help you?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew returns the handshake. "I'm Matthew." He pitches his voice low, to avoid being overheard. "Are you part of a pack, Sally?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"No Matthew I am not." Sally passes the cards back to her right hand and continued her shuffling. "I am currently packless. What were you born under? What is the task our goddess has granted you with."

The Gods bless us with empty diners and inattentive waitresses.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.