Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Russians have arrived

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Grigori walked up to the doors of The Lily and made his way inside. Akim was walking behind him at a comfortable yet readied distance. Once they are inside Grigori leads them to a private table. "Tis a Nice Place." Grigori says in Russian.

"Yes Mr. Alexandrov." Akim doesn't sit down yet, standing respectfully. "Would you desire a drink Sir?" He leaves out the obivous note that it would simply be for appearances.

S
    Steven

"Yes Vodka would be good." Grigori states as he looks around The Lily for anyone of interest. There is a few attractive people but None of his bretheren. "Hmmm...." is all he said. "And a Cigar Akim if there is one available."

"Of course Mr. Alexandrov." Akim strolls over to the bar but still keeps his boss in his vision and leans towards the bartender. "Vodka on the rocks, and you have cigars, yes?"

Akim nods at the bartender as he's handed the drink and selects a cigar he knows is to Grigori's tastes and returns to the table, setting them carefully in front of his Sire and settling into his seat, his alert eyes scanning the room for any possible threats. "A likeable place Sir, I agree." His voice dips back into Russian. "How do you believe we should make contact?"

S
    Steven

"We wait and see if anyone arrives that may be of interest." Grigori says as he cuts the cigar and begins to light the cigar with a stick match. Rolling it slowly to get a good light going. "So what are your goals here Akim?" Grigori asks as he smokes the cigar with a practiced hand.

Akim briefly considers declaring that they're what Girgori decides they are, but concludes his sire wouldn't buy that for an instant. "I am quite interested in seeing what positions and openings there are here Sir. I hope we can raise to a place of significance where our skills are appriecated and where we deserve to be. I believe I can investigate the area and locate several potential bussinesses that could benefit from your guidance, with a little persuasion from myself, of course, I will ensure that this causes no concern amongst our kin here."

S
    Steven

"Very good my boy," Grigori says in Russian as he blows out a mouthful of smoke. "Very true, We have enough enemies around the world, the last thing we need is more."

You need some time to rest, time to think, enjoy yourself for an evening, Mairsil.

Mairsil Petrov walked into The Lily wearing the same suit he wore to the last court. It was a simple yet elegant suit with a French flair to it that gave a feeling of class and dignity to its wearer. He thought it was comfortable and spoke volumes to his esteem.

The Architect felt the weight of the blade in his pocket; he could remember what he did with it and what doing it made him feel. He had been obsessing over it the past few nights, but tonight he gave it a secondary priority. Tonight was supposed to be for enjoyment -- nothing else.

Is that another beast?

Inside Mairsil, his beast growled in response to feeling another of equal power. It was threatening him, challenging him to fight, but Mairsil resisted the urge. Normally, given the night's goal, Mairsil would have ignored the other kindred -- but their Russian accents attracted his interest.

Mairsil approached slowly as to not anger/frighten other beasts and spoke in perfect Russian, "Hello gentlemen, I am Mairsil Petrov. May I join you?"

Akim tips his head in acknowledgement of the compliment. "After we meet the Prince, what would you like me to focus my efforts on Sir?"

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread