Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Zocalo meet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Exactly," Henry answers, his voice softer than before, "But not without having at least a little bit of backup. The last thing I want is a prolonged canal to an unknown enemy." He hesitates again. And hesitates some more. "Look, I'll level with you. There are troubles in this town, Forces trouble. Someone who likes flash, and...", he looks around, to make sure there's noone even remotely interested in what's being said, "who has killed before. Most likely more than once. I can understand if you don't want to do this, knowing all of that." After all, not everyone was willing to throw their lives away. But Henry had already given away much more.

B
    Burned

Cecil paused. This was a serious question, and whether or not he was willing to take the risk mattered. But... it wasn't as if the risks could be controlled if precautions were taken. "I've had to search for secrets in ways that posed risk to my life. I can't do anything violence-worthy, but I'll try my best to locate Starling."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry nods, impassive. He didn't expect violence from the Mysterium, so that was nothing new. But now, his chances at finding the assistant were better. It also didn't hurt to have someone else who might be looking at all the weird things happening in this city. Even if they didn't have the clarity of sight Henry did.

"Good. Then we find a map and get started. We'll find some place quiet, and look for the man from there." A hotel room might work. Or maybe even from Starling's own place. Hmm, that was worth a thought. Fishing a half-empty pack of cigarettes out of his jacket, Henry digs one out, and holds the pack out for Cecil, visibly offering him one. "We can start right now."

B
    Burned

Cecil smiles, but holds a politely refusing hand to the cigarettes. "I'm afraid I don't smoke. But yes, I think starting is a good idea. For that matter, do you have any of the original materials used for the first attempt you made? I believe that I can try something without the need for a map that would be less apparent, and would at least settle the still-breathing issue."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry shrugs, putting the pack back where he found it, and extracting a lighter from the same pocket. Not breaking his stride, he lights the cigarette, taking a single puff and blowing it out slowly. "I don't usually walk around with that stuff. I'm not letting anyone at the other end listen in." He strokes his chin with his free hand. "Say, an hour, the Dhaka hotel lobby? We get a room, then do what we need to do away from prying eyes." He chuckles, and adds in a joking tone, "Make a date out of it." Huh, he thinks. Maybe I pulled a little too much Starling memory from the doorman.

B
    Burned

Cecil smiled and nodded. "See you in an hour then." Giving a quick wave and a goodbye smile, Cecil walked away, heading off for the Zocalo Grill. He felt hungry, and food would distract him from the more worrying aspects of this situation.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry gives his own short wave and nod in response, then heads off to finish his cigarette, cloaking himself in his trademark anonymity as he does so. He had to drop by his place, pick up a few things, then go to the Dhaka. With healthy detours along the way to make sure he didn't pick up any 'strays' on the way.

((To be continued in next thread))

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread