1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

ACB, Roll Out!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker, as usual for this time of day on this day of the week, is at the Pack's Locus, doing his best to get the train fixed up with what little materials he had at hand. He had dropped off notes to Bull Rush and Chantay, telling them that he needed to speak to them.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush approaches, looking a little tired.
    "Good morning starseeker." Bull Rush grabs some steel wool and begins helping rub out a rust stain. "Whats up?" Good. If bull rush started with pleasantries, he'd be annoyed.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Hey Rush. How's the wife?" He hands his alpha some rust remover, when he opens it the strength makes his eyes water. Starseeker tosses him a mask and some gloves while he's at it. "Don't forget these. You watch the news at all, or read the paper?"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush looks at the gloves and the mask. "You know. I wonder if our condition would save us from worries over fumes and chemicals." He just lets that hang in the air as he applies the glove and mask, and begins scrubbing. "I am more focused on the past than the present, I admit. So what did I miss?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Uh yeah they do, but sitting around with your lungs all torn up while they heal isn't my idea of fun." He sounds like he's tried it. "It's not protection against damage, it's really quick repair. Also, scrubbing's a total bitch with bloody hands. Anyway, there's a story in the paper," He nods over to a bench with some sandwiches and a thermos of coffee sitting on a piece of newspaper. "Some woman named Brenda Watkins apparently went cannibal and ate her child. It's south of the Heart of Granite 'territory', on Lemon Hill and Stockton. I'm gonna go check it out in a bit."

L

Chantay walked into the warehouse just in time to catch the latest words from Starseeker. Which raised one question, her tone reflecting honest curiosity. "Why?" To be certain it was a horrific, and unusual, crime. But hardly the only crime to occur outside of their territory, and they hadn't looked into any others. So what was it that drew Starseeker's curiosity with this one; simply that it was unusual, or something more?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"It sounds like it could be interesting. Keep me abreast of things, and consider yourself on call at all times to come and be here. You can borrow my car, I won't be needing it, and I'll need you to be back here ASAP if I call.

Is there any particular reason though, why this matters so much to you?"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker looks at Chantay over his mask "Is the fact that someone ate their child not enough Sis?" He shakes his head and grabs a towel. While he wipes his face he continues, "Look, this isn't anywhere near our territory. I get that. However it's also in nobody's territory. You think any other pack is gonna take time to investigate this?"

It was the difference in their vows, Starseeker thought. 'Honor your territory in all things' and 'Let no sacred place in your territory be violated' just gave you certain priorities. "I made a promise Chantay. Pay each spirit in kind. If there's a spirit riding people, or influencing them to go around eating their children, I need to stop it. My territory or not."

L

That was a point, if the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood didn't look into it Chantay doubted that anyone else would. They were the pack that had gone to speak with Wild Sacramento to determine what was wrong with the Hisil, the members of the Sworn showing up only because they heard the howl sent out to call Mother Duck. And it was the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood that was the first pack to recover their shard.

Starseeker's mention of the Ridden though, that particularly caught her attention. "You think that the woman's Spirit-Ridden?"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"She could be ridden, she could have moved into a bad locus. A lot of things could have gone wrong." Bull Rush looks over at starseeker, who seems to be eyeing this problem as he would a tasty rabbit.
    "Go on ahead, keep us updated. We'll be here for you." Its less of a dismissal and more of a releasing of the hounds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last