Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Staining the Skin

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I'm gonna study it when I get the time. You know me and symbols, right? I'll let you know what I find out. I kinda recognize some of it, something to do with 'Truth'. That's cool."

"Yeah, sure dog. Keep the design, I might be sending some of my boys over to get them inked with it also." Jose removes his shirt and takes a seat ready to begin.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam leans in and zones out, falling into the art, letting the memorized image flow from his mind, down his arm, through his hand, and out of the needle. The ink is buried under Jose's skin, the pattern emerges, the colors blend well, and soon, the image is art in Jose's skin. When Sam is done, he blinks, wipes the tattooed skin with a cloth, then looks up.

He grabs a mirror to show Jose.

"What do you think? Did I do okay?"

10 suxx total in 2 rolls (20 minutes)

Jose opens his eyes in shock and looks down at his chest.

"Shit bro, you done already? Man it looks perfect. Cheers bro, how much do I owe?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Artistry ... as easy as breathing.

Sam takes off his rubber gloves and reaches for the paper Jose gave him.

"This is payment enough. I'm going to dig into these symbols. They feel familiar, y'know, but I can't quite grasp what they are. And I do love learning about new symbols." Sam grins and points his fingers at Jose's boys. "But that doesn't mean it is free for everyone, right? Gotta pay my bills." He looks back at Jose. "You take care of that, now."

"Sure thing bro." Jose jumps from the chair and allows whoever's next to take their place.

You can either roll to tattoo them all or end scene now if you prefer.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Hey, guys, let me catch up with you three in a few days. I was able to squeeze Jose in, but I do have other things going on, today. You will see me soon, though. Right, Jose? I come through, don't I?"

Sam smiles at the guys. It felt good to do good work.

Spread my good name, boys.

Let's end scene. Sam wants to research the symbols before he puts it on too many other people. Mortals may not care about the meanings of strange symbols, but he likes to know what he is saying with his own hands.

Cool. End Scene. Well done.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread