Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Lessons

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Elanah finds that the address Konstantin had given Elanah is an older, two-story residence near the downtown area. There is a large, brass door knocker on the door. The windows are covered with thick curtains, but Elanah can see lights on behind the door.

S
    Steven

Elanah moves to the door of the residence, she prepares her throwing knife on her wrist sheath as a precaution. She double checks the address and knocks on the door...

An attractive woman wearing a rather pretty robe open over a sheer nightgown opens the door. Though dressed as if preparing for bed, her makeup and hair styling suggest sleep is not on her immediate agenda.

In the hallway behind this woman, Elanah can see a big man in a suit. She can aso hear the growl of a dog, though she cannot see the dog.

"Can I help you?" the woman says to Elanah.

S
    Steven

"I am looking for Mr. K" Elanah said is a short, succinct tone. Elanah feels the muscle in her forearm twitch as if her body is unhappy with her.

"There will be no killing..." Her mind tells her beast.

The woman smiles and nods, her expression businesslike. "Of course. He's not here at the moment, but he called ahead to say he would be here soon. Please, follow me.

The woman lets Elanah in, closes and locks the door behind her, then leads her down the hallway, past the big, beefy guy. Two dogs - dobermans - sit on the floor by the big man. The dogs growl at Elanah, and the man looks curiously from the dogs to Elanah, but says nothing.

S
    Steven

Elanah feels her beast growl back at the dogs but she quells it. "Calm yourself demon." She thinks to herself as she continued to follow.

"Is Mr. K your employer?"
    Elanah asks already deducing the answer. This is not her first time in a house of Prostitution. Of course the last time she was actively hunting a target.

"I run this business," the woman says. "But Mr. K and I have ... a mutually beneficial business arrangement."

She shows Elanah into a large room. It is set up to act as a meeting room, with a large, rectangular table surrounded by several chairs. Elanah notices the chairs are unusually large and well-padded for conference room chairs. There is a full bar against one wall, a large flat-screen TV against another.

"Would you like anything while you wait?" the woman asks Elanah. "If you'd like something that isn't already at the bar, I will do my best to find what you want."

S
    Steven

"I will be fine, I have certain special Dietary restrictions that I am not sure you can assist me with." Elanah states. She suspects that this woman may be a Ghoul or a member of K's herd but it would be very unwise to assume such things...

"Very well, then," the woman says. "I'm sure Mr. K will arrive shortly. If you need anything while you wait, just ask. My name is Cat."

She then exits the room, closing the door behind her.

S
    Steven

Elanah stands and faces the door as it closes. Once the door is closed Elanah looks around the room for anything suspicious. As she does she takes her throwing knife out of her left sleeve and tosses it into the air with a spin. Catching it between her thumb and her forefinger. Elanah loved a well balanced Thrower and this one was perfectly balanced.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread