Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Arbiters?) meeting

Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Kharn

Broken smiles and laughs a little at Alison comment about rape and chainsaws. Atleast she still had her humor.

When it dawns on her that Alison is now the Alpha of the Heart of Granite her smile grows big. "So Alison is all grown and rocking an Alpha-ship?" She says with a smile.

Her mind quickly begins thinking of where she stands and how things will go now, whether James would still have his pack or whether they would all assimilate into a large pack. "So what happens now?" She asks looking at the other werewolves assembled.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Joseph. You have some serious problems, problems which you need to deal with before you do something even more fucking ridiculous. I’m judging based off of stupid presumption and….I don’t even know what the hell that feeling was. Sonovabitch! I am Hirfathra Hissu, a bearer of Wisdom, not a damn nuzusul. I will start thinking and become coherent now. There are many things to be done and I will not lie down…

Thankfully his lip had healed by the time he had walked back over and he wiped the last remains of blood off his face. It was likely no one had noticed given the poor light and he hoped this was true. Walking over to stand beside Jolene he realized she hadn’t met Alison, yet. Not that he had fully met her, either.

“Alison, this is Jolene Keeton, a Cahalith Farsil Luhal. She is new to Sacramento and I invited her along to this…”summit”. Jo, this is Alison Yates...”

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Facing Joseph Alison spoke, "It's Long Fang right?" She turned her attention to Jolene and continued, "Cahalith Farsil Luhal eh? Welcome. Like the man said I'm Alison a Rahu Suthar Anzuth, good to meet ya Jolene. Have you gotten all settled in yet?"

Alison turned to Kari and replied, "I'm not sure what everyone here is looking for, but Heart of Granite will be recruiting. We got free medical," Alison points to her bandages and grins just avoiding a laugh. "If you all can't work something out there are a lot of really great packs in the city some of them may be looking to boost their numbers."

Alison turned James, "When me and the rest of HOG recover we are going to take that skank down. No way in fuck is some claimed going to almost kill a packmate of mine and me then keep living."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

James nods at Alison. "Well, whether me or Kari join you or not, we're still in to help take her down, I'm not letting this slide either."

Joseph wasn't happy at all with the sudden turn of events. He had been close, so fucking close to becoming part of a pack and then it all suddenly changed. That little ember started to flare again when he realized that he was being naοve. Forming a pack wasn’t as simple as agreeing to work with other Uratha. A pack needed a certain level of unity and sympathy before it could truly be called a Pack. The harder it was to join a Pack, the better off it would likely be as all the hardship and effort united the Uratha involved, binding them through their trials and shared goals. He could still be pissed but no one was to blame.

After a moment of silence Long Fang spoke. “Your tale is truly worthy of Glory, Alison. I would love to hear it all after you’ve gone back to complete the Hunt. No matter who goes on that hunt, that duguthim won’t see another sunrise in the gurihal by the nights final Howl… There is another duguthim which gave me great pause today, though. I was wandering in the Tur when I ran into Jo and we started to talk. We met another member of Heart of Granite, Tim, who talked briefly before leaving. While he was leaving, Jo and I noticed a duguthim leering at us. I still do not know what kind of spirit it was, I’ve never seen one like it before; it looked like a man which seemed to shift so subtly that it was almost imperceptible.

“I was surprised because it was right in the middle of the Tur and looked like it had been for quit awhile.” Smiling suddenly he continued, “I think it was a spirit of deception but it was snarky enough to be a spirit of Insults. It was interesting trying to talk with it but ultimately it decided that it was dominant over Jo and I. While I was paying it its due I managed to convince it to cut the bullshit and speak plainly. It said: ‘The Hisil cannot support our kind so we must flee to the material world. And here we act as we must to survive in the face of your failure. And here you hunt us down regardless, punishing us for your own failures. You compound your sins daily, yet claim that what you're doing is right. But your reckoning comes.’” Joseph’s voice lowered as he supplanted a low growl underneath his words, giving the impression of a discordant timbre. “It later said: ‘My message is delivered.’ It could have been lying but I don’t believe it was. I couldn’t make sure it spoke the truth for certain, though, because we were in an open park. I can track it,” he said, flashing his fang-like canines in a wolfish grin, “but that was the only portion of rectitude I established.

“If something is coming, we need to be ready. No matter who is with what pack, we should be aware and resign ourselves to cooperation. I wish I could speak with certainty on this matter but it is something which we should all know and discuss. I feel like I’ve been talking for too long now. What do you all think?”

James glances at Joseph, frowning. "It could have been just an empty thread.. or a group of spirits have decided they want to get their ownback.. a fairly misplaced cause, but not much we can do about it now." He glances at Alison. "What do you want to do about your pack? Everyone here looks like they want a place to be, and if there is another big problem coming, I think we really need to be ready."

Jolene gives a nod to Alison when Joesph introduces her but tends to stay on the sidelines of things. Unsure of what to say and nervous. Apparently these Forsaken had as many problems keeping their lives as she had experienced so far. Silently she watched them discuss their troubles (and one of her own troubles - the Spirit Ridden), her offer to help still on the table, wondering if being Forsaken would mean fighting for the rest of her existence.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison looked at those gathered around. Some of them she knew others were new or new to the city. She thought for a moment before replying. "Well, like i said Heart of Granite will be recruiting, we need some good solid wolves who are ready to work as a team. I can't promise you all a spot, but anyone who is interested you can meet with the pack and we can talk things over. See how you'll fit in. If it doesn't work out, you guys can still try and form a new pack or I'll see what I can do about finding another pack that can fit you. A wolf should never be forced to remain alone."

She paused for a moment before continuing, "HOG won't be easy, we have a lot to do between getting revenge on that surviving claimed skank, then Beshilu infesting the sewer and creating verges down there also need to be stopped. The gauntlet there will need repairing on top of all that. As soon as we have recovered we will be hitting them with everything we got."

She looked at each wolf in turn trying to see their reaction, "Is anyone here interested in checking us out? Don't feel like you have to give an answer now, I'll get my phone number to anyone interested and your free to contact me later after you've thought about it."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

B
    Bereii

Tom steps up as she offers her number speaking for the first time in a while.

"I came here searching for a pack. Things have changed a lot all of a sudden but I would very much like the chance to prove myself and earn a place in your pack."

It's quite apparent he lost his foothold way back but now he sees a possible solution and jumps the chance.

Jolene steps forward as well, and speaks up, "I came here looking for a pack as well or maybe, just a home, but, I owe this territory my loyalty after the generosity that y'all have shown me. I would like to know more about Heart of Granite, or any other pack that will have me."

As she speaks her head is bent, below the the level of all the others in the meeting to show their dominance over her as well as her respect, a canine gesture that if broken results in violent outbursts.

Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last