Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Arbiters?) meeting

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

"Well....I always thought the position of Alpha would be decided tonight, not premeditated,” Joseph says, sounding somewhat nonplussed. “I don’t have a problem with Alison leading but we should at least wait until she’s standing with us…We should wait until she get’s here before we begin, I feel.”

Walking a few feet he begins to pace, arms at his sides now. “There is something else which we need to discuss, but we should probably still wait...Later, I’d like to know what happened to Sally. I don’t like the idea of a freshly branded Uratha wandering around the city. Not now, anyways…”

James nods. "I think we'd better waiting for Alison too, as for Sally, well, if we decide to try and do something about her, I have her phone number, provided she replies.." He glances at Joseph. "I'd personally like to hear what you want to talk about, but we obivously need Alison to dicuss it, so it likely -is- better to wait, my curiousty aside." He smiles faintly.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

After receiving the voice mail message and taking care of her pack related issues, Alison made her way to the meeting. She drove up in her jeep wrangler, with music blaring to help take her mind of the pain...it didn't help. Ever rib along her spine, bothsides were broken, and her chest was heavily wrapped and bandaged completely covering her torso. She wore a pair of bluejeans and a loose fitting t-shirt with medical wrappings ending right at the base of her neck and poking out through the top collar of her t-shirt.

She came to a stop and got out of her jeep. As she made her way over to the others her back was abnormally strait and she was in obvious pain, although doing her best to hide it she still looked like death warmed over. She gave a weak painful smile as she spoke, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late."

She gave a sickly little laugh at her jest and her face suddenly skewed in pain and she started coughing. Her lips were faintly stained of blood when she was finished and she quickly licked them and swallowed. "Well shit, I won't do that again."

Alison has 6 Aggravated damage...she looks like shit.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

James glances up at Alison as she approaches, but his relieved smile is gone in an instant as he sees the state she's in, and he moves towards her as fast as he can manage with his own wounds, espeically when she coughs up blood. "Oh god Alison, what..?" His words cut off as a dawning look of horror spreads across his face as her injuries become even more apparent to him. Two words echo throughout his head. "Please, no.."

Kharn

Broken smiles happily when Alison arrives, but the smile immediately turns into a look of concern. She darts over to her, throwing her half-smoked cigarette away as she closes the distance to her. She starts forward to hug her, but upon noticing the bandages she stops.

She puts her hands on Alison's shoulders, voice trembling with fear and rage. "Are you okay babe?" She asks her, looking deep in her eyes.

Someone would die if Alison was not okay. They would die slowly, and painfully. Broken leans forward, giving her a short kiss on the cheek, not caring what the others might think. Right now noone else existed, there was only Alison and her feelings for her.

"Who am I killing?"
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

"Who are -we- killing? Who did this?" James walks up behind Kari, looking over Alison. "Don't you dare die on us." He tries to put a little humour in his words, but the fear is still very much evident.

Fuckin' Hell! Is that it? Really? Between the two of them...Ahhh...Shit. I can't believe it...

Long Fang's mouth hug partially open as he stared at Kari and Alison. Dots were connecting in his mind but the answers they gave were completely unsatisfying. In this case, it really was true, the answers really didn't help him learn anything. It was the question which taught him. Suddenly, a wave of emotions hit him dead in the chest, bowling through his defenses. The shadows of the past rose suddenly and he turned, stalking away. Blood trickled down his chin as he bit through his bottom lip, the searing pain burned a path of clarity through his mind. Wiping it away he walked back over, glad he had banished his own personal Shadows for the time being.

B
    Bereii

Tom just felt awkward with the whole situation now.

All of a sudden this strange wolf was going to be elected alpha? And James had gone from a proud leader to some kind of beggar in a heartbeat?

Now this former pure whent to greet her friend and then the nosey bastard from before tries to bite his face off?

This "pack" had some serious issues.

So Tom just stands there, thinking and waiting to see where all of this will actually lead.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison winced at the level of concern that her friends were showing over her condition. She felt bad for showing up like this and worrying them so much. She smiled apologetically to the two of them and then suddenly is shocked at Kari's kiss on the cheek. She understood that they still had feelings for each other and that you couldn't just turn them off like a light switch, but it isn't something that should be done in front of others, especially people that were present at the funeral and might begin to suspect what oath the two of them actually broke. Fuck, well I guess it will get out sooner or later.

"Ok? Not even close to ok. I feel like a pack of rabid chainsaws tried to gang rape me," she paused for a moment and realized her comment may have not been in the best of taste. After a moment she continued. "I was out with my pack and we were collecting a part to help repair the Hisil. There were only three members of the pack on the mission including me and we tracked the piece to a house. The piece was being guarded by two Spirit-Claimed and one human I think, not sure if he was ridden or not. They tried stealth but as they were about to pull out with the piece they were discovered. I rushed the human with a shotgun and one of the spirit claimed, a bear I think, on the front porch to give the other two time to get out of the house. I drove off the man with the shotgun while Eli helped save my bacon with the claimed, cause while i was worrying about the shotgun I was getting shredded by the bear. Eli and I then finished of the bear, and I had him retreat to take the piece away and I had to rush into the house and extract Steve who was having trouble with the second claimed, I think the skank was a glass spirit. She stabbed Steve and I saw him go down so I had to create a distraction to give him time to heal, wake up, and start running. I was already heavily wounded and couldn't stand up in a fight with second ridden by myself so I shifted into Urshul and rushed at her fangs bared like I was going to charge her and then ran right by her drawing her attention from Steve to me. She followed me, but got a lucky hit in. Broke every rib in my back along both sides of my spine. She knocked me out and when I woke up, I hopped out the window, and barely made it away from her." Alison shrugged like it all wasn't that big a deal, winced slightly at the pain and continued, "At least I saved Steve by playing decoy. Sorry for worrying you all...Oh, Kari, James...Nick and Donna are leaving Heart of Granite and he made me the new Alpha of HOG."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

James blinks, looking stunned by the sheer amount of information absorbed very quickly and takes a minute to collect himself. "Right, so she's still there? I for one think we should hunt her down and tear her to shreds, although someone might need to stay with Alison?" He glances at Kari for her opinion, then voices something else. "And if the HoG is small Ali..perhaps something can be done about that, depending on what everyone here thinks." He gestures at the assembled wolves apart from him, Kari and Alison. "I don't know what they'd think though."

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last