Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Arbiters?) meeting

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

James stands out in the dusty wasteland in the north of "Howler" territory, not too far from where Michael's funeral was held and nods to himself, taking a breath. It was finally time to see if he could truly bring the pack together, and invites needed something far more personal then a simple text message.

He pulled out his phone and began dialing.

u
    ursur5

As abasi arounded the corner side walk he caught a scent again. " Theres the smell from earlier. its stronger now one must be nearby. " As he nears james he slows his jogging back to a normal stroll and prepars to headover to meet him. " Sure hope they arent like african wolves. He'll try and kill me before we meet." As he makes it to james he drops his bag some few feet away near and tree and walks over to greet him. As james lowers the phone Abasi extends his hand to james and smiles. " Hey friend any chance you could give a new wolf a rundown of the city so i dont go getting myself killed?"

James glances at the other wolf, his phone to his ear and his nostrils flaring as he sniffs, dressed in a loose white t-shirt and blue jeans. He holds a hand up in the universal gesture for "one minute", focusing on his phone call.

James lowers his phone and turns to Abasi, his eyes narrowed as he studies him, after a moment he shakes his head as if confused.

"Shit, I can't read his brands, what if he's a Pure digging for information..?"

James gives a friendly smile. "I'm sorry, you took me by suprise, what would you like to know?"

He fervently hopes Tom arrives soon.

OOC

L

Abasi gets a Wits + Composure roll to determine that James tried to examine him with a gift of some sort.

u
    ursur5

2010-01-29 14:37:00abasi rolls 6 to to detect gift wits 2 + composure 49, 2, 3, 8, 9, 23 successesAbasi catchs james stareing at him vaguely and only smiles. Maybe a young one. " My name is abasi fusani but friends call the The sandman. I was traveling the country takeing in the sites when i came to sacremento. I havent had a chance to explore the city or the hisil yet. Are their many wolfs here?"

James rubs his chin. "Some wolves here, it's about the same for it as most cities. Good to meet you Abasi, I'm James Hallen." He offers his hand and smiles. "So, what bought you this way?"

u
    ursur5

abasi takes james greeting as a good sign and nods along as he continues. " I came by boat a few years ago and landed in florida. been traveling the states ever since. Just trying to get my bearing here so i dont step on any toes."

James nods lightly. "Florida's a good place to fetch up I here, if you avoid the swamps. So, what would you like to know about the wolves here?"

u
    ursur5

Abasi looks around the streets and back to james. " Are their multipe packs in the city or maybe some recruiting. Dont wanna be a wanderer forever. also whats the hisil like here. Its been diffrent than im use to everywhere ive been so far."

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last