Watch
171 - 175
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Arbiters?) meeting

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
    B
    Bereii

Tom scribbles his number on a piece of paper and gives it to Allison.
    "I hope we'll meet again then." He says with a friendly smile before going back to James and Jo. "You drove here or do you guys want a ride?"

"I'll be needing a ride. We came her on foot," replies Jolene to James or Tom. "And, thank you again I really appreciate it, all of you," she says looking back to Alison one last time.

Kharn

Broken watches as everything seems to unfold and go well. She couldn't have hoped for something better, other than maybe being an Alpha herself, but she still felt it too early since her conversion to an Uratha to be taken seriously or respected as an Alpha due to her 'heritage' as a former Pure.

"Lets get outta here, you need to get some rest." She says to Alison, and though normally she would have said it as an equal, she spoke with a ever-so-slightly submissive tone.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison looked at everyone and ended her gaze at Keri. It looked like she was going to object to being asked to head home and take it easy. However, the way that Kari was now treating her was strange. It felt wrong somehow to have her so submissive, but after a short pause Alison just nodded in agreement. "Your right. Lets head home."

She raised her hand slowly in a farewell gesture to the gathered wolves. Then Alison reached out and grabbed Keri's arm. Limping she let the woman lead her back to her jeep to depart back to their apartment.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

James waves lightly at Alison in return and then turns to the others. "Alright, I have my own car here Tom, so I'll take Jolene to the apartment and meet you there." He smiles at the two of them and then nods at Long Fang. "Take it easy Joseph, I'll hopefully see you tomorrow."

With that James leads Jolene to his car and barring and questions or comments from anyone else departs and heads to the apartment.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18